TT002 Rerun: Oreca 03 Nissan @ Catalunya GP [PC/PS4/XB1] CRAP pCARS Event OPEN

PS4 T500
1:37.741
DSC_0028.jpg
 
Had a go at this tonight. Good fun. Oh, PC version.



Nice lap. Is Animera also your PC/Steam ID? What control method did you use? See the 2nd post for the leaderboard.
 
Oh sorry, yes my Steam ID is Animera and I use a G27.
 
:lol: D1 Gold in GT6 means nothing in PCARS. I've had to unlearn a lot of GT6 'go faster' things, as they don't work in PCARS.
 
DSC_0006.JPG
01:38:805, Whaleboy, PS4, Whaleboy, T300
First attempt. Must try harder 
 
Really need to give these a go. Might tune my cars for tonight then go on T.T some quick times here but I have a crack at it:nervous:

Be the first on the list. Since the game leaderboards have been reset since v3.0 was released we will start this again. I'll leave the original leaderboard up for comparison.
 
Be the first on the list. Since the game leaderboards have been reset since v3.0 was released we will start this again. I'll leave the original leaderboard up for comparison.
How about a fresh challenge as leaderboards were reset anyway? Yellowbird @ Watkins Glen sounds good to you mister Scoonsbeard? :)
 
Back