TTWRS Week 3: Tzukuba

• Thread starter Iceman
  • 43 comments
pmc40
how do you set what tyres the AI run?

When you've selected your bike and leathers you get a little box come up, tyre choice etc. Select hard or Medium tyres and OK it. When you get to the pre-race screen, go to the set-up icon (where you select power/ weight etc) and put Soft tyres on, this will only change the tyres on your bike whereas the other one sets the tyres for all competitors. 👍

SuperT
When you've selected your bike and leathers you get a little box come up, tyre choice etc. Select hard or Medium tyres and OK it. When you get to the pre-race screen, go to the set-up icon (where you select power/ weight etc) and put Soft tyres on, this will only change the tyres on your bike whereas the other one sets the tyres for all competitors. 👍

cheers:)

hi all :) great little bike imo, the TZ :cool: the best lap of my submitted time was 57.532

wrsentry.jpg

I've not really had the time to put a serious effort into this race.
Plus got sick of the brake,tip-in,front-end tuck effect induced by the bike being so light/tyre being so sticky/me putting the slightest hint of up on the left stick.:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

It has been a busy week, and a weekend away, so I may not submit my very sub-standard time.

Not sure?:indiff:

Neil

Just a heads up guys, I may not be at home to post the results straight away but I'm sure I'll have them up by afternoon time in the U.S.

Well I was planning to try to improve my times but unfortunately my g\f called and has altered my plans. So I'll have to go with what I've got and submit my rather weak times as they are. :guilty:

I went to work this morning and left my notes at home, I have no idea what my time was, so no submission this week. It was poo-poo anyway, I only had one legal run and my fastest lap in that run was over mid-59. I really did intend to submit it, I'm building a reputation I have to uphold, viewing the racing from the rear!

As I said before, and I'm sure it's a psychological thing, but I HATE that track!

Ended up submitting an inferior lap myself. Last minute replay checking revealed a minor AI touch as I slid (literally) into first place. Frantic last minute session last night probably around a second a lap slower than my ultimate best. :(

Whenever your ready with the results Ben, I'm sure Neil's kicked my butt again anyway? :sly: :)

Latest Posts

Back