TTWRS Week 5: Born In the USA

• Thread starter Iceman
  • 39 comments
Great Times Stroker! Also great times 750!! I will defiantly have a couple more goes at this combo. It will be a nice break from the very nervous and twitch GT-One in WRS. Nothing but smooth flowing laps! :)

Heh Opposite to say here! and nice times your self:).

Im loving the toyota It seems we are nearly the same in both WRS'.

Hooray! Met my goal for the evening!

1'05.672

Not too far off! Now to hop into bed and watch Saturday Night Live! I will run some more laps after the Formula 1 race tommorow! Go Honda F1!!!!!

StrokerAce
Hah! 1'05.991! :D

👍

I may give this another go tonight but it seems I'm progressing better with the Toyota GT-1 in the WRS better than I'm doing here with this damn bike. :grumpy:

No offence Ben but this isn't my favourite track with a bike, (great in a car). :dunce:

I really should get some work done on my RL car but it's too hot in my garage so I'll stick to the PS2 for now. :D.

Darren.

Finally got some time today, not sure how well i did but time submitted :D Looking forward to see what will be pulled out tomorrow (Crosses fingers for stock none LM 250 or 600's!) :)

I've had a lot of trouble with the race settings this week. 1st of all, I was using the wrong compound of tyre and then after setting what I thought wasn't a bad time I discovered I hadn't set the brakes to how I like them. Anyway I'm happy with the time I've got and I haven't got any time left to improve it so I'm going to submit it. 👍

hi all :) finally got the corkscrew something like right, and ended up with a best t3 of 1:04.877

ttwrs5.jpg

whoo, sticky tyres! :eek: the left hander onto the hill leading to the corkscrew

Dammit!

I went to get my time to submit and found no replay, can't remember what my time was so I'm out this week. :(

Probably just as well, my times were 'really' rubbish this week.

Sorry Ben. I'll be back next week, I promise. :embarrassed:

Back