Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Guys, I want to stream the race but the internet is not the best at home. Do you think twitch and YouTube is the same or maybe one could work better than the other?

I will jump in if not 2 late
Jump in Lobby A usually i would say no, but its season finale.. Lets do this

Lobby Assignments.

Lobby Assignments.PNG

Wow!!! What a race!! I had so much fun tonight. The first 8 laps were some of the hardest, most white-knuckle driving Ive ever experienced. My heart was in my throat and I was terrified to screw up. I was just hoping to hang on, "settle in" and keep up with @Phlano099 and @Jacob Falcon, until a spin at the end of lap 8 just left me chasing @Phlano099.

Then my lack of consistency struck, I had 2 spins in two laps and 1 caused front aero damage. So, I ended up riding 5th for the night and finished there.

My biggest apologies to @Harry Rowley for the bump in turn one at the end. I wasn't trying to race you, just follow and maybe learn, I glanced away to look for my braking mark and you were there when I looked up. I hope I didnt impead your race. I'll file an IR on it in the AM.

All-in-all a super race.

Wow!!! What a race!! I had so much fun tonight. The first 8 laps were some of the hardest, most white-knuckle driving Ive ever experienced. My heart was in my throat and I was terrified to screw up. I was just hoping to hang on, "settle in" and keep up with @Phlano099 and @Jacob Falcon, until a spin at the end of lap 8 just left me chasing @Phlano099.

Then my lack of consistency struck, I had 2 spins in two laps and 1 caused front aero damage. So, I ended up riding 5th for the night and finished there.

My biggest apologies to @Harry Rowley for the bump in turn one at the end. I wasn't trying to race you, just follow and maybe learn, I glanced away to look for my braking mark and you were there when I looked up. I hope I didnt impead your race. I'll file an IR on it in the AM.

All-in-all a super race.
Had fun them first 8 laps too lol but brands definitely is a track that one wheel makes a difference

All-in-all a super race.
Absolutely fine and no problem. Fun race for everyone. We're all learning! I had a few clangers too, so all in all. Thank you for joining the room.

"For some reason i keep turning right after that..... !"

It’s been a very fun and successful season.
If you had asked me 1 year ago if I could see the Endurance league having 2 lobbies weekly with 20 plus cars I would have said you are crazy. A year later and the move to ARL has been a huge benefit to the Series!! @Nick Cannella has done a phenomenal job with the scores and standings week in and week out. Couldn’t have done this without him. @TexasJDC and @Mrs Neutty for helping with hosting and such in the lobbies. And last but not least, @Herimopp89 for his hard work on the confirmation form that is ever so close to it’s updated version. ARL BOD is some of the best people around, erm except @Jw_wk1010 🤬 that guy. Lol. Jk! In all seriousness ARL is all about the racers and we thank you all tremendously!!

Back