Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
@Jacob Falcon @CPT_RowdyGiff @Nick Cannella

you guys are listed as tentative. How is it looking for you guys to run tonight? I want everyone to run and we are completely prepared for 2 lobbies, but would hate to have 2 lobbies if we don’t need it.

I basically won’t know until race time. All depends on the baby, momma can’t carry her yet. I’ll try to let you know as soon as I can. If I was to be 17 I can sit no problem.

@Jacob Falcon @CPT_RowdyGiff @Nick Cannella

you guys are listed as tentative. How is it looking for you guys to run tonight? I want everyone to run and we are completely prepared for 2 lobbies, but would hate to have 2 lobbies if we don’t need it.
I want to say I’m going to make it but it depends on the girls I’m going to try and put them down by 7:45 if I can’t get them I’ll let you know asap

Great looking field for tonight's race, And with that our first Confirmation phase is closed for tonight.

Good luck and be on the look out for lobbies tonight. Be prepared to merge into 1 lobby depending on numbers

Lobby Assignments
Lobby Assignments.PNG

Good race hade one major off at first carousel on like lap 14 and managed to run a 6.06.4 fast lap

I enjoyed it thoroughly.
On a side note, points will be updated tonight. I’ve had issues with multiple machines all morning and need to focus on my shop. But will have it completed this evening. @Nick Cannella is busy as well, but when one of us is available it’ll be ready to post. Thanks for the patience.

As much as I really don't like the ring, I couldn't pass up a chance to drive the GR2 cars. I spent a lot of time in the pits, but I always had fresh rubber :D. Overall it was a good experience and would most likely do it again...key word MOST.
On another note, just waiting on the series boss to sign off on the point update. If @Neutty approves, he will post accordingly.

Back