Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
I need to test it on a longer stint. On the bright side I got it into the 1:46's at Barcelona after only 6 laps.
Yea its super fast for a few laps, then the rears wear a bit and its like water-skiing. Good luck with the extra pit stop or 2 at laguna seca

awesome points are updated as of right now i will get the drop scores in effect after tonight heading into the season finale

Ill be opening up a practice lobby in about 15mins
Taking a break tonight, but I'll see you guys tomorrow.
What times are people getting?
Only had that one lap last night. Was it a 7.48? I did go off twice though and one was pretty messy, so not too sure on my end. Is it true that all racing enthusiasts must know Nurb? Cus' I sure suck at it lol

After you left i was able to put down a 7:37...15 laps of practice did me some good for sure...i didnt know too much of it, and now i know a lil more of it lol

Whose ready for a decent season finale tonight? There will be one adjustment as far as the setup for the room tonight I am going to be changing the damage model to light damage for tonight

Whose ready for a decent season finale tonight? There will be one adjustment as far as the setup for the room tonight I am going to be changing the damage model to light damage for tonight
Good idea

points have been updated to show the 2 drop weeks boy it really tightened things up all across the board except for Tim's point lead.

Sitting 5 feet from my rig but stuck in a school board meeting which doesn’t look like it’s gonna end anytime soon. Have a great finale gentleman.

Back