Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Sorry for bailing gents. I should have known better than to attempt a track i hardly know with only a few mins of practice. I have no ‘bat’ to blame my departure on - just frustration, and an early start to my day tomorrow am. Hope you had a good race!

Sorry for bailing gents. I should have known better than to attempt a track i hardly know with only a few mins of practice. I have no ‘bat’ to blame my departure on - just frustration, and an early start to my day tomorrow am. Hope you had a good race!
No worries man you are always welcome to run as long as you want to, Tuesday isn't a great night already so no stress :cheers: :cheers:

Next race is Tuesday at Willow Springs Streets. I think I maybe did this track a couple of times to get the platinum trophy and otherwise have no recollection of it. It has been an N300 daily race a few times. So an endurance race should go very well.

I'm looking to join tonight's endurance race. @DublDee is my Dad and @CdnSweetTee is my Mom. My PSN is CodyD7537
@SydViscus I'll send you a friend request on PSN asap.
Awesome man great to meet you! You gotta bring the A game to beat your parents though xD

Well there I’ve recruited the wife and one of my two sons...the other is searching for a wheel and will hopefully be joining soon as well.
a family that races together, stays together lol
That's awesome, wish my dad was inviting me to sim racing leagues xD

Back