Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
saul-goodman.jpg

Please fill out this form and we will get your name added to our official confirmation form list for next week.

this week we will get you added manually. Please send me Neuttyy a friend request!

@Herimopp89 please add him to the list.

Added to the grid for tonight

UPDATED LIST:

Awesome stuff guys. My race was pretty boring really. Was close with Johnnyg in qualifying but he had an issue. Guido is a bit faster than me so I chased him and Tex around for the first half or so. But spending that much time trying to focus on hitting my marks kept me entertained.

Awesome stuff guys. My race was pretty boring really. Was close with Johnnyg in qualifying but he had an issue. Guido is a bit faster than me so I chased him and Tex around for the first half or so. But spending that much time trying to focus on hitting my marks kept me entertained.

Boring wish I could say the same

@Timlour was great to battle with you for 75 mintues until I ate the wall on the last turn. Was shaping up to be a great finish.

My apologies to @SAMHAIN85 for the aero damage early on. Busy looking back and missed my marker. Made things difficult from that point on. Not a bad race overall, but that really was a bummer.

@SAMHAIN85 very sorry. You brakes earlier than I anticipated. Super sorry. Wish it never happened. I know you drove your azz off to get to the front and a hell of a drive it was.

@SAMHAIN85 very sorry. You brakes earlier than I anticipated. Super sorry. Wish it never happened. I know you drove your azz off to get to the front and a hell of a drive it was.
Just to be took out by a 🤬 lapper! I would whoop his ass

tumblr_p2zruolev01u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Back