Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
Really good fun last night guys. That combo was very challenging. Had me actually doing some Math while trying to race since I totally went off my strategy. It sucks that both Tim and Heri had issues and it's probably the only reason I managed to finish where I did. Hope you guys have a smoother run moving forward.

Hope to see you all, and more, at the next one.

Really good fun last night guys. That combo was very challenging. Had me actually doing some Math while trying to race since I totally went off my strategy. It sucks that both Tim and Heri had issues and it's probably the only reason I managed to finish where I did. Hope you guys have a smoother run moving forward.

Hope to see you all, and more, at the next one.

Yea man before I had my issue Tim and I were less than 3 seconds away from each other the entire race...then my game just locked up. weirdest thing ever...I was so mad I punched my desk and after yelling a few choice words had a beer to relax... great race guys...@ Timlour I have no clue how i squeezed the pole man that line you were running was great.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the most recent update, it seems that tire wear was adjusted after the most recent update. All my testing was allowing us to run 3 sets of tires. I feel as if the 4x tire wear was going to lock everyone down to using them all. Its unfortunate that PD cant keep something the same month in and month out. However, my notes didnt match up to what i tested earlier.

ALL OF THE GR.3 LIMITED, AND THE GR.1 C TIRE WEAR HAS BEEN ADJUSTED TO 3X. THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK EARLIER IN THE THREAD ABOUT THIS!

Click here to confirm!

38F18767-A687-427D-880F-7901C32FF840.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

5/19
Week 3
Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West II

11:30
64 Laps
(Gr.3 LIMITED)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check

Tire Wear - 3x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RSS/RS/RM/RH (YOU ONLY GET 1 SET EACH FOR THE RACE AND YOU MUST START THE RACE ON WHAT YOU QUALIFIED ON!)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

Old Brain having stress over What Car. I think this race is a Manufacturers event. That means, I think, that I’m to drive one of the BMWs.
Soooo, I’ll join the practice tonight and make sure.

Latest Posts

Back