Tune 6 by C-Zeta [The sweet little 3000GT-27/8/14]

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 64 comments
CaterhamSevenFirebladeTune6Banner.png

MatterhornRiffelsee_4-1.jpg
Somehow, the Caterham Seven Fireblade manages to remain completely hopeless in stock form. If they can pull off the Light Car Rocket, then why shouldn't the Seven now be on its level? But no...

Instead it has to be tuned. Even then it remains distinctly below par, but it's good enough. If a bit of a handful...flaws aplenty with the Caterham still.

This is the best I could make this very lost cause of a car. It's pretty good with plenty of speed and nimbleness, though question marks remain over corner exit and, worryingly, kerb stability...work in progress. But it's good enough at the moment. Enjoy in the mean time.

This is one of only two tunes i can find for this car and you have done a wicked job on her :cheers:

I just used her on Willow Springs 500pp SH seasonal 28.08.14 and got Gold 2nd try....Best lap so far 1.17.820.

There are quicker times to be had with this car... its not as fast as the Suzuki GSX-R on here at 500pp but if it had the same power as the GSX-R then this would be what everyone would be using...it Rocks :)

All settings as tune but had to de-tune her to bring her down to 500pp....Added 200kg of Ballast to position +11..Which gives you F 51 : R 49 Weight Distribution...Power set to 99.8%...Catalytic Converter Sports...all other Power Parts Standard...You get 500pp...163Bhp and 569kg Weight.

Edit...changed Camber Angle to 00 00

Personal settings..

AS..Strong
TC...5
ASM..off
ABS...1
SRF...off
CSS...7

Thank you for Posting this Awesome tune :cheers:

20140901_202145-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back