Tune request for Ford GT (No Stripe) '05

Ultra necro bump. I've heard others speak about the rear heaviness of this car and its a real shame. It's also insane nothing can be adjusted from stock - its practically a race car and the only modifier is on brake balance? Yeesh.

So, I too am looking for a decent tune (no power) that corrects the extreme oversteer for road courses (so MR races in Extreme, Deep Forest, &c.) and makes the car competitive around corners. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Praiano made lots of tunes for this car. (the no stripe 05) I have been racing the 05 and 06 Ford Gt's to examine the difference. They are are different, but the track times are almost identical. Both years of my GTs have stripes though, and I notice Praiano's tunes are for the "no stripe" 05s. The cars feel different, and the 05 has less HP by 10 hp. The engines seem different also,

It's all interesting, and if I find the "No Stripe" 05, I will buy it to see if it's different than the others.

Meanwhile, I found the 04, S2000 GT1 by Amuse!! What a car that is! I can pull laps with the same times as the Ford GT's on Suzuka!?!?

It's all fun, and way more than GT 6.

Cheers, Pete

Latest Posts

Back