tuner's village is most def in(no new media)

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 36 comments
  • 2,261 views
I know in gt3 if you had a toyota and you went in the tune shop the logo would be TRD but that's just that, TRD. Right now, we are seeing modellista, not TRD so that means we could pick different tuner for our cars. I believe I saw a modellista viltz so that tuner could be working with more than just one car.
 
Maybe it says Modellista because the car being Tuned is the Medllista Celica. We don't know yet, I do think there will b few tune shops to go to since KY has said thats what he wants to have.
 
I belive the name of the car is somewhere on the menu, can some translate? It would be nice if someone could get some background info on modellista
 
is the system the same as in GT3?? it would be nice if it would show only those tunners that have parts for your car, rather than having to look for tuners. But thats just me. I liked GT3 because it had one central "Tune Shop" where u could take any car there and it would have parts according to what car u took. I didnt like GT2 that much because u had to actually go to each cars maker section and go from there...again, but its just me.
 
cobragt
I belive the name of the car is somewhere on the menu, can some translate? It would be nice if someone could get some background info on modellista
I'm guessing the car currently selected in that picture is the Toyota Soarer 2.5 GT
 
It does say 2.5 GT which is one of the specs in GT4 for a Soarer, since Modellista tune Toyota's thats the logical guess but thats not solid.
 
Back