- 1,264
Thanks. Its did cost a little, but I didn't just build it all at once. It was just a slow progression over the last 5-6 years. So, not that bad. And, yea, it has lots of power. It actually made 548whp when tuning. But, there was no AWD dyno around here at that time, so it was dyno'd in FWD mode. In AWD, with the extra drivetrain loss, its probably putting down low 500's. Not sure, haven't been in for any tuning since. Once we got the base tune done on the AEM, I do all the little fine tuning myself in the car. The AEM EMS is a godsend for DSMs. Works very well, and makes tuning almost childs play. Its a fun piece. Now, if only I could find the menu in the software for getting more mpg...............RevheadnzWow, 500whp what a beast. I'll bet that cost a buck or two. That is a luverly car...![]()
Hilg