tuning for gt6. found while searching.

It's possible that GT4 tunes will do ok in GT6 but I doublt it. With all the updates on top of a different physics engine as well, it might help a factory setup feel better. It's not going to be a plug and play solution though.

As for the "adequate" guides comment by the other poster, he's out of his mind. There is extremely knowledgeable tuners out there like @DolHaus and @Motor City Hami that have very in depth guides. Guides that change/update with the new patches I might add. They are both eager to help as well. There is no stupid or noob question on GTP, just be polite and patient and 99% of the people here are glad to help.

thanks for the reply mate. me myself am just starting out trying to tune some cars. trying being the word . ive been using the quick tune but dont seen to be having much luck. so been searching for ways to get help. i think i will leave the tuning to the people who know best though... hopefully i will get help with some of the cars i need but creating threads asking for tunes i usually get shot down in flames lmao.

again... much appreciated for the reply

If the question is "Are the guides on GTP wrong?" then the answer would be no.

If you are looking for basic tuning advice then both mine and @Motor City Hami 's will hold all the answers you need.

Mine covers the basics https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/general-tuning-guide-updated-1-09.297354/

Hami's goes much more in depth https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/#post-9003797

If you have any questions then don't be afraid to ask, we've all got to start somewhere 👍

thanks for the reply mate. me myself am just starting out trying to tune some cars. trying being the word . ive been using the quick tune but dont seen to be having much luck. so been searching for ways to get help. i think i will leave the tuning to the people who know best though... hopefully i will get help with some of the cars i need but creating threads asking for tunes i usually get shot down in flames lmao.

again... much appreciated for the reply

yeah you can't just ask for a tune because it's almost guaranteed that it's out there if you search and people don't like doing the leg work to find on that you can do yourself.

If you title your thread "help with <fill in blank> tune..." rather than "need tune for <fill in blank>" then you will have a lot better luck with replies. just be thorough with the explanation of what you want help with and your golden. Don't give up on your tuning man. It feels great to win online in a car you built yourself !

Back