C cygnus_zero Messages 549 Messages CygnusZero Nov 26, 2010 #1 Ive got an evo X, it's 307hp. How do I get this down to 245hp? Is that possible?
Biffco Messages 197 North East England. Messages Babalola Nov 26, 2010 #2 It's only possible to lower the BHP on a tuned car by removing the improved parts and refitting the standard parts exhausts/ECU etc. I'm guessing the evo X is more powerful than 24 bhp as standard?
It's only possible to lower the BHP on a tuned car by removing the improved parts and refitting the standard parts exhausts/ECU etc. I'm guessing the evo X is more powerful than 24 bhp as standard?
C cygnus_zero Messages 549 Messages CygnusZero Nov 26, 2010 #3 Biffco It's only possible to lower the BHP on a tuned car by removing the improved parts and refitting the standard parts exhausts/ECU etc. I'm guessing the evo X is more powerful than 24 bhp as standard? Click to expand... Yeah it comes at 307 I think. I was hoping there's a way to lower it so I can use it in the rally special event.
Biffco It's only possible to lower the BHP on a tuned car by removing the improved parts and refitting the standard parts exhausts/ECU etc. I'm guessing the evo X is more powerful than 24 bhp as standard? Click to expand... Yeah it comes at 307 I think. I was hoping there's a way to lower it so I can use it in the rally special event.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Nov 26, 2010 #4 I tried a Golf R32..241hp after an oil change. Mini Cooper S '05 had my number though.