Tuning shootout: Ferrari La Ferrari N1000

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 29 comments
Brazil
paracuru
praiano63
This car have a very bad reputation , a lot of people including myself saying bad things about the stock tune .....
So i have decided to do a challenge open to anybody who want to try to let this car drivable and fun.
For this we need some basic tuning rules:

-BOP ON N1000
-Racing hard tires.
-Nurburgring 24H circuit as a test track.
EDIT: Don´t need to post a time or a video, up to you.

Here is mine , everybody is welcome to publish his car in this thread.

Last edited:
This car have a very bad reputation , a lot of people including myself saying bad things about the stock tune .....
So i have decided to do a challenge open to anybody who want to try to let this car drivable and fun.
For this we need some basic tuning rules:

-BOP ON N1000
-Racing hard tires.

Here is mine , everybody is welcome to publish his car in this thread.

it will be with pleasure that I will try to make a suitable car with this basic tuning rules :
BOP ON N1000
-Racing hard tires.

I will try to make it for Friday.
Thanks a lot my dear friend @praiano63 for this good idea :cheers:

it will be with pleasure that I will try to make a suitable car with this basic tuning rules :
BOP ON N1000
-Racing hard tires.

I will try to make it for Friday.
Thanks a lot my dear friend @praiano63 for this good idea :cheers:
You´re welcome, this is just an old good idea and it´s not mine but from the sleepy F.I.T
The best way i know to evoluate as a tuner and a lot of very good cars produced.
I hope a lot of players will join.

not many players who have added themselves. Yet this F.I.T.T with LaFerrari is really very interesting. Come on we are waiting for you, join us soon.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm still trying to the 'feeling' with the game but maybe posting a tune for a such hard-driving car like LaFerrari could be a good start point to understand where I am and where I have to go. So please feel free to give me an opinion, any kind of opinion, and I really would appreciate that very much.

So let's go:

LaFerrari '13:

BoP on
N1000
Ratio Power 100% Level 3
Ratio Weight Reduction 117% Level 3

Traction control 0

Tires RH

Brakes Distribution -1

Ride Height 109 / 134 (mm)
Frequency 1.90 / 2.02 (hz)
ARB 9 / 6
Compression 55 / 59
Extension 88 / 86
Camber 1.9 / 1.6
Toe +0.09 / + 0.32

LSD 11 / 6 / 17

Transmission (I'm lazy so I used the old tranny trick)

Final at 5.500
Max speed at 300 km/h
1st 2.026/144
2nd 1.570/186
3rd 1.275/230
4th 1.073/273
5th 0.935/313
6th 0.845/347
7th 0.791/400
Final 4.249

I'm DS4 user with just ABS at 1.

Thanks to @praiano63 and @Jeje6410 for the inspiration.

not many players who have added themselves. Yet this F.I.T.T with LaFerrari is really very interesting. Come on we are waiting for you, join us soon.
Tuning is dead in GTS. Like Kaz said , nobody cares anymore, people want to take a car stock and go on track with it. Nobody is interested in turning a car more fun and better to drive,
A little shootout like this would have around 20 people participating at GT5 or 6 times.
PD don´t incintivate anything with his daily races or FIA events , no problem, people drive any crap anyway , happy this way , thinking it´s more equal this way.
I need tuning , not just because i like this but also because it create a fantastic emulation and make you build fantastics car far better than the stock crap that a lot of people will enjoy to drive around the track. I can´t remember how many people have told me that they would have stopped GT5 or 6 if it was not playing with tuned cars produced by so much good tuners at this time ...
This is the way they want GT now. In my own conceit , they just kill the essence of this wonderfull game.

Tuning is dead in GTS. Like Kaz said , nobody cares anymore, people want to take a car stock and go on track with it. Nobody is interested in turning a car more fun and better to drive,
A little shootout like this would have around 20 people participating at GT5 or 6 times.
PD don´t incintivate anything with his daily races or FIA events , no problem, people drive any crap anyway , happy this way , thinking it´s more equal this way.
I need tuning , not just because i like this but also because it create a fantastic emulation and make you build fantastics car far better than the stock crap that a lot of people will enjoy to drive around the track. I can´t remember how many people have told me that they would have stopped GT5 or 6 if it was not playing with tuned cars produced by so much good tuners at this time ...
This is the way they want GT now. In my own conceit , they just kill the essence of this wonderfull game.

I totally agree with you. I find it wonderful to be able to make cars. It's so much more fun and above all more drivable. Before GT6 I drove cars without adjustments. But since I discovered the settings I can not do without it. And I do not play GT Sport without settings.
And if tuning is dead in GT Sport why continue to make cars for people who want to drive only the stock cars.

I totally agree with you. I find it wonderful to be able to make cars. It's so much more fun and above all more drivable. Before GT6 I drove cars without adjustments. But since I discovered the settings I can not do without it. And I do not play GT Sport without settings.
And if tuning is dead in GT Sport why continue to make cars for people who want to drive only the stock cars.
I have all your tunes on my cars Jérôme, all @praiano63 tunes are just about finished as well because his tunes suits my driving style as well.
I still can not believe you can not tune in daily races which is wrong, I would have thought PD would have brought tuning back in the last update shame on PD 👎. It is not much fun anymore and all you get is daily races which to me is ridiculous and should be a week long, where are the Time Trials and the online leaderboard like we have in GT6 at the moment, and they should be 2 weeks long in GTS and you would think PD would have brought this in as well.

I have all your tunes on my cars Jérôme, all @praiano63 tunes are just about finished as well because his tunes suits my driving style as well.
I still can not believe you can not tune in daily races which is wrong, I would have thought PD would have brought tuning back in the last update shame on PD 👎. It is not much fun anymore and all you get is daily races which to me is ridiculous and should be a week long, where are the Time Trials and the online leaderboard like we have in GT6 at the moment, and they should be 2 weeks long in GTS and you would think PD would have brought this in as well.

Thanks a lot my dear friend Chris.
I hope that PD gives us quick trials times and races event because I'm bored a little. Fortunately there is the GT League where I can make tunes because I do not participate in daily races.

Test 1 Blue mon bay, High speed corners test ,Racing hard tires.

JEJE6410:
Car with a good overall balance , spot on LSD that allow to nail the high speed out corner perfectly without loosing too much driving line , managing all the power the best way on both rear wheels giving a nice eagerness to the car.

Springs to soft principaly for this track , the front of the car is waving on his trajectory in , mid and out corner under accel , taking out some precision in the driving input.
Nice car.

OVERALL NOTE = 7/10

SQUANDER:
Well balanced car , the best mid corner grip in turn 2 , good stable turn in , a bit lazy out corner 3 showing a few understeer under accel , need to wait the car been almost inline to avoid colision with the wall. Perhaps a higher LSD accel and a few more ride height rack will correct this.
Don´t show the same waving behaviors as JEJE even with the same low springs, perhaps due to a higher ride height.
Good job.

OVERALL NOTE = 6/10

My car: The stiffer car on test , well adapted for this high speed track. Not so good grip in turn 2 as SQANDER. Good corner 3 stable , early on gas out corner to the finish line.

OVERALL NOTE = 6,5/10

Test Suzuka , technical grip , balance , driving inputs efficiency test.
Performed with racing soft tires to give more consistant regular fast laps and to be able to compare all cars efficiently.

JEJE6410:Very good grip, car relatively easy to manage during changes of directions, good corner entry , showing front end precision and eagerness at mid corner.
Difficult out corner , loose rear easy perhaps because of a smaller rear TOE value than the others cars.

OVERALL NOTE = 6,5/10

SQANDER:
The best car on this track, very stable and very well balanced , almost no surprises. The little understeer tendency is helping to put the power earlier out corner. Low springs and higher ride height seems to fit this car on this kind of track.

OVERALL NOTE = 7/10

MY CAR:
Very good precision to write down a driving line. Can be very fast on this track when nailing everything during the all lap. The main problem is to turn this possible. It´s too technical to drive , accel out low and medium speed corners is very problematic comparing to the others 2.

OVERALL NOTE: 5/10

><(((((°>°°°°

JEJE6410:
Car with a good overall balance , spot on LSD that allow to nail the high speed out corner perfectly without loosing too much driving line , managing all the power the best way on both rear wheels giving a nice eagerness to the car.

Springs to soft principaly for this track , the front of the car is waving on his trajectory in , mid and out corner under accel , taking out some precision in the driving input.
Nice car.

OVERALL NOTE = 7/10

SQUANDER:
Well balanced car , the best mid corner grip in turn 2 , good stable turn in , a bit lazy out corner 3 showing a few understeer under accel , need to wait the car been almost inline to avoid colision with the wall. Perhaps a higher LSD accel and a few more ride height rack will correct this.
Don´t show the same waving behaviors as JEJE even with the same low springs, perhaps due to a higher ride height.
Good job.

OVERALL NOTE = 6/10

My car: The stiffer car on test , well adapted for this high speed track. Not so good grip in turn 2 as SQANDER. Good corner 3 stable , early on gas out corner to the finish line.

OVERALL NOTE = 6,5/10

Performed with racing soft tires to give more consistant regular fast laps and to be able to compare all cars efficiently.

JEJE6410:Very good grip, car relatively easy to manage during changes of directions, good corner entry , showing front end precision and eagerness at mid corner.
Difficult out corner , loose rear easy perhaps because of a smaller rear TOE value than the others cars.

OVERALL NOTE = 6,5/10

SQANDER:
The best car on this track, very stable and very well balanced , almost no surprises. The little understeer tendency is helping to put the power earlier out corner. Low springs and higher ride height seems to fit this car on this kind of track.

OVERALL NOTE = 7/10

MY CAR:
Very good precision to write down a driving line. Can be very fast on this track when nailing everything during the all lap. The main problem is to turn this possible. It´s too technical to drive , accel out low and medium speed corners is very problematic comparing to the others 2.

><(((((°>°°°°

Thanks a lot my dear friend @praiano63 for having token the time to test @squander 's tune and mine. :cheers::cheers:
Coming from you it's a real pleasure to read yours comments. I don't have the time to test tunes this week-end but next week I can try it with pleasure. Maybe in the same tracks as you or in others. I don't know.
Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

JEJE6410:

Nice car.

OVERALL NOTE = 7/10

SQUANDER:
Good job.

OVERALL NOTE = 6/10

OVERALL NOTE = 6,5/10

OVERALL NOTE = 6,5/10

SQANDER:

OVERALL NOTE = 7/10

MY CAR:

><(((((°>°°°°

I can only say thank you for giving us these valuable comments. I'm a fan of tuning but never enough time to devote so receiving these directions is essential to continue to have fun with the game.
Since I started following GtPlanet I have always kept as a reference @praiano63 comments and tunings, then I 'known' @Jeje6410 and also @GhostRider65 and I discovered new friends, great masters of tuning.
At the moment I have not yet tried your tuning to not be influenced in mine but certainly in these days of celebration I will have more time to do it.

I wish you , and all the others tuners and drivers, all the best for the new year!!!

I can only say thank you for giving us these valuable comments. I'm a fan of tuning but never enough time to devote so receiving these directions is essential to continue to have fun with the game.
Since I started following GtPlanet I have always kept as a reference @praiano63 comments and tunings, then I 'known' @Jeje6410 and also @GhostRider65 and I discovered new friends, great masters of tuning.
At the moment I have not yet tried your tuning to not be influenced in mine but certainly in these days of celebration I will have more time to do it.

I wish you , and all the others tuners and drivers, all the best for the new year!!!

Thanks a lot my dear friend. Happy new year at all. :cheers::cheers:

Hi guys, only just found this thread. I've got your tunes and while I haven't done your little challenges yet, I will. I used Praiano's tune in the GT races and killed them. That thing was a rocket at Blue Moon Bay, I think I did a 42.4 or maybe it was 43.4, not sure but it cleaned 'em up in all the races. Used Jeje's tune in some single races and cleaned them up too. Much better than stock, just got to remember to brake waaay earlier.:D

Y'all have a happy new year and I look forward to seeing you all in 2018.:cheers::cheers:

@squander , Thank you for this testimony of sympathy and for your work and valuable assistance to the GT6 community :gtpflag:
, just a few words, a big thanks and respect :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.

I wish you, Tuners and Drivers, the best for this new year :)👍

Cheers :cheers:👍

All test make with TC at 0, ABS at 1 and others at 0. Tested on 20 laps

@praiano63 : very easy good car to control. Easy to control when cornering at high speeds. Best lap 0'44'422
Note : 6.8/10

@squander : car stable and easy to control but the LSD acceleration deserves to be higher. Best lap : 0'44'228.

@MINKIHL : stable car and easy to control. Nothing to say except maybe the gearbox would deserve to be faster. Best lap : 0'44'089
Note : 7.0/10

@Jeje6410 : car stable and easy to control. fast in the big curves. Best lap : 0'43'859.
Note : 7.5/10

A very difficult track for this car in my opinion.

@squander : a very good car for this track. The LSD, gearbox and setup are very good here. Beautiful grip and brakes.

@MINKIHL : a very good car. The better time with this car in this track. All is good is this tune.
Note : 7.6 /10

@praiano63 : a very good car but needs fine control in some parts of the circuit. I lost control of the back on some portions but this tune is very good as always with praiano63.
Note : 7/10

@Jeje6410 : some difficulties in controlling the car in certain cornering exits but car stable in others parts on this track.

Thanks a lot my dears friends for taking the time to do these tunes. They are very beautiful and it was a real pleasure for me to test them.:cheers::cheers::cheers: :bowdown::bowdown:

@praiano63 : very easy good car to control. Easy to control when cornering at high speeds. Best lap 0'44'422

@squander : car stable and easy to control but the LSD acceleration deserves to be higher. Best lap : 0'44'228.

@MINKIHL : stable car and easy to control. Nothing to say except maybe the gearbox would deserve to be faster. Best lap : 0'44'089

@Jeje6410 : car stable and easy to control. fast in the big curves. Best lap : 0'43'859.

@squander : a very good car for this track. The LSD, gearbox and setup are very good here. Beautiful grip and brakes.

@MINKIHL : a very good car. The better time with this car in this track. All is good is this tune.

@praiano63 : a very good car but needs fine control in some parts of the circuit. I lost control of the back on some portions but this tune is very good as always with praiano63.

@Jeje6410 : some difficulties in controlling the car in certain cornering exits but car stable in others parts on this track.

Thanks a lot my dears friends for taking the time to do these tunes. They are very beautiful and it was a real pleasure for me to test them.:cheers::cheers::cheers: :bowdown::bowdown:
NIce test, my car need another tuning session. It´s not an easy one for sure, i will eplore some others ways to do it now. Thanks for the test.

NIce test, my car need another tuning session. It´s not an easy one for sure, i will eplore some others ways to do it now. Thanks for the test.

But I'm not disappointed by your car my dear friend. On the contrary, except that it requires a more precise steering. Your cars are always good and inspired me a lot :bowdown::bowdown:.

Thank you very much :) nice listing and iam glad my tune is good enough to be compared to your tunes :)

But, can you write here or per pm, what exactly you mean with "Nothing to say except maybe the gearbox would deserve to be faster." ? :)
What exactly did you mean with the gearbox :)

But I'm not disappointed by your car my dear friend. On the contrary, except that it requires a more precise steering. Your cars are always good and inspired me a lot :bowdown::bowdown:.
I were a bit disapointed , this is my gasoline to do better things. Quick shootout like this are for this and this is great. Let´s take a more popular GR4 car for the next one , then we will have more people interested.

I were a bit disapointed , this is my gasoline to do better things. Quick shootout like this are for this and this is great. Let´s take a more popular GR4 car for the next one , then we will have more people interested.

I got tons of questions, if i could make a grp4 wrx or viper setup... maybe this car will be great to make a shootout

Thank you very much :) nice listing and iam glad my tune is good enough to be compared to your tunes :)

But, can you write here or per pm, what exactly you mean with "Nothing to say except maybe the gearbox would deserve to be faster." ? :)
What exactly did you mean with the gearbox :)

Need more than one respondent. I think but it's just my opinion.

Here my tune:
Ferrari LaFerrari '16

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

as a newbie in GT Sport (bought my copy a couple of days ago) and a very big fan of Ferrari i was so eager to get a LaFerrari inside my Garage and by the time i got it....let's just say i have regrets buying the car for 1.6m Cr. which is a little bit hard to earn specially if you are a beginner :banghead: i have little knowledge when it comes to car set ups so most of the time (99.9%) i drive the cars in their stock/default form and it's just up to me to understand a cars potential in different circuits. anyways, to cut the story short this set up by Jeje on the LaFerrari is great 👍 using it last night i did manage to beat my fastetst lap on a GR.3 458 Italia by a full 6 seconds in yamagiwa+miyabi circuit after 4-5 laps. the car still has understeer and the brakes is still so so but the whell spin is lessser so the acceleration improves a lot and another thing that i noticed is the front feels "floaty" when going downhill after the s-bends in sector 3-4 of yamagiwa but aside from that the car in now more drivable and less demanding to use :)

thanks Jeje6410! now my regrets turned into smiles :P

as a newbie in GT Sport (bought my copy a couple of days ago) and a very big fan of Ferrari i was so eager to get a LaFerrari inside my Garage and by the time i got it....let's just say i have regrets buying the car for 1.6m Cr. which is a little bit hard to earn specially if you are a beginner :banghead: i have little knowledge when it comes to car set ups so most of the time (99.9%) i drive the cars in their stock/default form and it's just up to me to understand a cars potential in different circuits. anyways, to cut the story short this set up by Jeje on the LaFerrari is great 👍 using it last night i did manage to beat my fastetst lap on a GR.3 458 Italia by a full 6 seconds in yamagiwa+miyabi circuit after 4-5 laps. the car still has understeer and the brakes is still so so but the whell spin is lessser so the acceleration improves a lot and another thing that i noticed is the front feels "floaty" when going downhill after the s-bends in sector 3-4 of yamagiwa but aside from that the car in now more drivable and less demanding to use :)

thanks Jeje6410! now my regrets turned into smiles :P

Thanks a lot my friend @Myk_Alastor for yours comments very detailled. It's a real pleasure for me to read that you can improve your time with this setup.
Thanks again my friend :cheers::cheers:

Might have to lace up the "hotshoes" for this! :) Been a looong time since I have done shootout driving and my Grand Valley is gone for the moment but I'll figure something out. After I check the garage...some grinding may be in order. :odd:

Back