Tuning Viper SRT10?

• Thread starter Tweekz13
  • 7 comments
What do you want to know?

I've got a setup for sixaxis and its passed testing, I'm taking the car for a shakedown under online race conditions later. I will post some thoughts and theories after tonight. 👍

I would post the actual setup, but my PS3 is down stairs, and my PC is upstairs.

The basic principle behind my setup is a light car, moderate power, excellent control, and a low top speed limited around 170mph - 180mph. In the test runs I did last night before I went to bed, I managed to get 2:10.xxx laps at Suzuka. 👍

ps. if you want to race me, and see how the car does, keep entering the pp700 Suzuka races tonight. My online name is GTP_magburner- 👍

ok cool, thanks for the tips. havent really tried out online races much yet. been focused on clearing the S (finally done, arg)

from what ive read in these forums, people tend to favor the lotus 111r, and the amuse. gotta be different though :dopey:

viper is always a fun car in all the GT games

Run a tuned Viper - play with downforce and make it as light weight as possible. Also change ratios to promote acceleration. Best time at Suzuka 2.07.20.

i still need to adjust the 5th and 6th gear a bit but so far my best time is a low 1:58 @ suzuka 750pp. dropping the ride height and adjusting tire camber really pays off thru the S- turns.

Hey ABANN88 ...leave us your detailes setting for the Viper....1:58 on Suzuka is an awsome time !! made 2:03, but I,m pretty sure that something's wrong with settings...!?!? Thanks !
-Blu

Hey ABANN88 ...leave us your detailes setting for the Viper....1:58 on Suzuka is an awsome time !! made 2:03, but I,m pretty sure that something's wrong with settings...!?!? Thanks !
-Blu

Yeah! Post your settings please, you too Blumartini.

Back