Turbo_snail WINS!! 2014 RACE Volkswagen Battle At The Beach Presented By DunlopFinished 

The evil mastermind will use this post to make live-updates. Nas! OP! Now! :D

Qualifying is starting now. Who will take pole position?

Massive weird moment at the start of qualifying! All cars spawn in the same place.

The drivers participating are:

@nascarfan1400 (Scirocco)
@GTracer98 (Scirocco)
@RESHIRAM5 (Scirocco)
@ITCC_Andrew (Scirocco)
@Ph1sher (Golf)
@Turbo_snail (Golf)

@RESHIRAM5 looks to take pole position at the moment, 1 minute to go.

Grid:

@RESHIRAM5
@nascarfan1400
@GTracer98
@ITCC_Andrew (Given permission to start ahead of the Golf class)
@Ph1sher
@Turbo_snail

Minor problems as a driver arrived late..

Ready to go, despite some problems with visibility..

And a randomer.

And it's green!

@GTracer98 has left the race for an unknown reason..

Wasn't him, sorry, it was @RESHIRAM5

@GTracer98 is leading in my screen, but I'm missing @ITCC_Andrew. Long live PD servers.

@nascarfan1400 appears to be leading

And it's a red flag scenario!

I'm discontinuing this. 4 drivers, of which I can only see 3, technical trouble everywhere..

Last edited:
The connection with the servers is letting us down. The organization of @nascarfan1400 is quite admirable for only the second notable race he's run without assistance of any sort...

But Polyphony Digital has forsaken the servers for time spent modelling in the moon. :grumpy: we'll try this again, but I expect a rubbish race, since I can only see one other car. One.

I must've beaten the world record for "Most Online Races In Which At Least One Driver Is Missing For You". There, it's semi-official. Hand me the trophy, please :)

I didn't mind the server but the decisions weren't that good, tbh :indiff:.

If someone dc during the race, it is a DNF. It also took to long to really go racing.

I know you tried your best Nas.

I am glad I got my first pole in this race but.

Last edited:
Only bit of action I saw was when Nas was afraid of losing :sly: just kidding, it was only to regroup the massive field of 3 cars of which I could only see two :boggled:

Surely, my view of the last lap MUST be uploaded to YouTube... Surely! The whole lap is lol-worthy...

Oval section - I sit half-throttle, biding my time...
Bus-stop - I pass nas on the outside like a boss
Final stretch - I "deke" past BW...
Final meters - Bdub pushes me down the apron, below yellow line, I almost lose it and go spinning across the top of the track, only to "FF POWER!" Through the skid and get a shunt from nas, who was also spinning for some reason... :odd: :lol:

Or, in other words, Bdub done murdered things.

BW: Yo Andrew. I'm happy for ya, and imma let you pass, bu... I feel like killing eryone in the entire track.

In the entire track.

How about "when your car has so much grip that it causes your car to tip/tilt on two wheels when you corner," you know you have too much grip.....

-Need Less Grip Racing

Edit: Or, "none shall pass!"

#97 for background.

It's a NASCAR-esque race, the last lap... And no points on the line. Although I wouldn't necessarily have done the same, I can totally see why it happened.

Back