Turbo's Custom Tracks v3.0

Discussion in 'GT5 Course Maker' started by R1600Turbo, Dec 24, 2012.

1. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome to my GT5 Custom Track thread Version 3.0! Here you will find an assortment of GT5 Custom Tracks that I will be creating in the near future, including any new circuits that I create on an almost-weekly basis. Most people that have had a chance to try out my tracks can tell you that I spent countless hours tweaking them to perfection. I want them to be as realistic as possible, have a nice flow, and overall a fun experience for the end user. These tracks can be used for a number of events, from Karts all the way up to F1.

The basic criteria that I go by, is that the track must have a certain flow to it and not be largely difficult to drive. I try to get the track moved around in a way that rumble strips appear in corners that really need them. Unfortunately this is not always possible, which often times leaves me scrapping the track and moving on. Sometimes I will like a track enough that one or two corners missing rumble strips is not enough to deter me from sharing it with everyone. The average amount of time I spend on each track ranges from 1-4 hours.

[​IMG]
    Below you will find the current list of tracks that I have available. Each graphic will show you information on each particular track showing a photo and a list of lap times for certain cars, to help give you an idea of what kind of lap times to expect when used for certain types of racing. For further information on each track, Click on the Database link below.

Please note: After my old PS3 quit reading discs and I transferred to a new system, my old Course Creator tracks are GONE. I can no longer share tracks from my other threads. Sorry. :(

Click on track banners below to jump to each track's information post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All tracks can be obtained using the following method:

Tracks Requests:
    1. Turn on your Playstation3 System
    2. Scroll right to "Friends"
    3. Scroll up to "Add a Friend"
    4. Press "OK"
    5. In the To box, type in "R1600Turbo" (no quotes)
    6. In the Subject box type in the name of the track
    7. In the message box type that you would like to try that track
    Once I receive the request, I will set up that particular track for sharing with friends and let you know that it is currently available to download. Once you have it downloaded to your system, reply to my message that you have received the track so that I can delete you from my friends list. (Limited space)

**Requests without sufficient info will be ignored**

NOTE: It is extremely important that you stay in contact with me when requesting multiple tracks. I do not know when you have downloaded a track and I need that info so I can switch to another one. If I message and don't hear back I will assume you are finished and I'll move on to the next person's request.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  3. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

[​IMG]

4. ANNIHILATOR90

ANNIHILATOR90

Nice work, I think I just downloaded Keystone Raceway Park. I'll try out the other one as well when you've set it online. :)

And if you ever want one of your older tracks back, I have several of them. Just let me know.

5. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Will do. Also, just posted a thread in the online clubs forum for an official track day at Keystone this Saturday, prizes handed out on the hour, every hour. :tup:

6. Mac K

Mac K

Keystone looks great ;)

7. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Yeah got lots of rave reviews after the track day on Saturday. Really wish I could get rid of that bottleneck at the end of the front straight. :irked:

8. LancerEvo7

LancerEvo7

If you set the first sector width to 5, the bottleneck goes away. It's only really useful on tracks with short first sectors though, so the track isn't ultra-wide for too long.

9. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Yeah but it'll make the first 3 corners really wide. It's fine, you just have to make sure you are not any further out on the front stretch than the left grid lines.

I made a new one tonight that will be on share soon that has the first corner pretty close to the line so it doesn't bottleneck quite as bad. It's a cool track, but I set it up quite narrow to make it more of a time attack circuit, or one that can be used for races with slower cars. More info soon.

10. djm99

djm99

Sorry you lost all your previous tracks. I had a few of them as well as many of my own and lost all when my PS3 broke. It's a real shame that tracks cannot be saved to a USB as well.

Keystone looks great :)

11. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I'll have a new track to post in the next day or two. Great for low powered street cars. Sure to be a hit. :)

12. P-911-997

P-911-997

Nice Tracks, I would like to try out Keystone Raceway Park, if that is possible.
    I think that I have send you a Friend Request, but I am not sure if I did that.

13. NCRthree

NCRthree Premium

I'll send you a FR today. Both tracks look great.

14. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I should have a 3rd track up by the end of the week.

15. BigJim

BigJim

Keystone is great! Good job on that course. I can't wait to try your other tracks.:tup:

16. Stolendeath

Stolendeath

do you take requests at all man?

17. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Maybe, depends on what you are looking for.

18. Stolendeath

Stolendeath

Something with jumps, other than red dragon

19. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I don't do jumps. I do realistic. :)

20. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

[​IMG]

21. NCRthree

NCRthree Premium

Ran a few laps on Tulley Creek. Was only in a stock Pug 207 GTI on CH's no aids. I know, silly car but didn't realize I was in that car when I started out so just stayed in it. Really enjoyed it, looks like a great hotlapping course. Thanks for sharing it.

22. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Great for hot lapping and not bad for racing either, especially with slower cars or spec racing. It is fairly narrow, but not all tracks are 5 car widths wide. :)

23. chrisjohnson93

chrisjohnson93

the 3 tracks that you have done so far look amazing and i can't wait to see what is to come in the future

24. Dean

Dean

I just took a quick view, and your tracks look really nice. Do you take requests :dopey:?

25. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Maybe, depends on what you are looking for. (no jumps ;))

26. Dean

Dean

Haha, well it would be nice if you could make a model of the "Jyllandsringen" (it's a Danish racetrack) - if possible of course :tup:. There shouldn't be any jumps there, as far as I know ;).

27. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Hmm, I don't know how well I would do with trying to replicate something. Since it's physically impossible with the course "generator".

28. larsh

larsh

When filling a friend request the subject box can not be changed... somehow... Or I am just stupid :)

Hope that is not a problem.

29. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Just put the info in the text box. :tup:

30. Clark

Clark Premium

About to send you a friend request for all three tracks if that's ok.

Thanks.