Turbo's Custom Tracks v3.0

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 56 comments
trackinfo_pepsi_zpse10a1cd9.png

Sorry didn't see your reply before, didn't show any new replies in this forum. :odd:

Anyway, it's not on share as I have a ton of requests for other tracks. I can share it tomorrow after work though.

I would also like to try the short oval track :). I can send a friend request early in the AM Wed EST.

P.S. Props to you on making an oval. I can't seem to make one at all. Also, I have a 1/2 mile oval I got from a friend if you're interested.

R1600Turbo
Sorry didn't see your reply before, didn't show any new replies in this forum. :odd:

Anyway, it's not on share as I have a ton of requests for other tracks. I can share it tomorrow after work though.

Thanks. I grabbed them both. Fan of your old tracks, so looking forward to trying the new ones tonight.

I would also like to try the short oval track :). I can send a friend request early in the AM Wed EST.

P.S. Props to you on making an oval. I can't seem to make one at all. Also, I have a 1/2 mile oval I got from a friend if you're interested.

Just take some fiddling with the corner sharpness, etc.

I was working on a track last night and I wanted to change the first sector, but whenever I went above 3 on the sector complexity it would completely change sector 3 which I wanted to keep. Also tried to make a Bathurst style track and I got one that's similar but can't seem to get anything else to work right to get it closer to the real thing. Not to mention you can't do counter clockwise tracks with the Eifel template. So annoying. :crazy:

Just take some fiddling with the corner sharpness, etc.

I was working on a track last night and I wanted to change the first sector, but whenever I went above 3 on the sector complexity it would completely change sector 3 which I wanted to keep. Also tried to make a Bathurst style track and I got one that's similar but can't seem to get anything else to work right to get it closer to the real thing. Not to mention you can't do counter clockwise tracks with the Eifel template. So annoying. :crazy:
It is annoying. It seems like I can only make triangles when I'm trying to make ovals. The track editor really needs reworking.

I sent you a message instead of a friend request. When you send a friend request you can't change the subject. I'll be on Thur. early in the AM. I also downloaded the .53 mile oval and have it on share if you want to snag it.

Just a heads up to anyone that has sent me requests for single tracks. I am trying to fulfill the requests of people looking for every track at the same time, and with 30 requests (yeah...a lot) that takes some time. So please be patient. :)

Just a heads up to anyone that has sent me requests for single tracks. I am trying to fulfill the requests of people looking for every track at the same time, and with 30 requests (yeah...a lot) that takes some time. So please be patient. :)

I'd like all of them as well. Thanks for your efforts. Great looking layouts.

Last edited:

FR sent with message for all V 3.0 tracks. Thanks.

I think I'm still on your friend list so If you have the oval online I will download it later on :)

Hi R1600Turbo - FR sent - would love all four tracks especially the short oval. I watched your videos - looks like great work - well done!

No problem. I sent you an FR and message before reading this.
I will be patient.

Just a suggestion
Perhaps put one track up each day so for example track one on Monday, track two on Tuesday etc, that is what I am planning to do for my friends when I have a good track collection.

Maybe someone could help Turbo1600 out by making the tracks available like Hentis has done for Welsh Fury with the wings of the red dragon track.

The tracks look awesome.

I sent you a FR, but your Friend's List is full. I understand that you have a lot of requests right now. If you could send me a FR when you're hosting Pepsi Speedway, that would be great. That is the only track I want.

I'll try and nab that oval from you shortly. It should make an awesome shifter kart track!!!

I came across your short track oval elsewhere and loved it....if you want to add me, I have a 'mini pocono' on share as well, and also a couple of cross country Nascar ovals I can share once you've got Pocono. Send FR to fisho_man with 'pocono' in the subject.

I came across your short track oval elsewhere and loved it....if you want to add me, I have a 'mini pocono' on share as well, and also a couple of cross country Nascar ovals I can share once you've got Pocono. Send FR to fisho_man with 'pocono' in the subject.

If you make a thread showcasing your tracks, I might be interested.

If you make a thread showcasing your tracks, I might be interested.

I don't have the know how or time to showcase to a point which would do them justice, sadly....at the risk of impacting too much on the OP, I'm happy to also put a different one up every couple days if the OP and you other blokes want them...also got snow and dirt ovals as well, be nice to try and put dirt tyres on some old muscle cars for the dirt :D Hybrids were so damn fine for that. Mini Pocono is still up, by the way.

With the longer quicker 'ovals' I've built it's a lot of fun winding the power way back in the Nascars and chasing the win if that's what floats your boat.

I don't have the know how or time to showcase to a point which would do them justice, sadly....at the risk of impacting too much on the OP, I'm happy to also put a different one up every couple days if the OP and you other blokes want them...also got snow and dirt ovals as well, be nice to try and put dirt tyres on some old muscle cars for the dirt :D Hybrids were so damn fine for that. Mini Pocono is still up, by the way.

With the longer quicker 'ovals' I've built it's a lot of fun winding the power way back in the Nascars and chasing the win if that's what floats your boat.

If I were you I'd make a thread and just add one track a week if you don't want to take a whole bunch of time at once. Just make sure you can add pictures or video of a lap, otherwise nobody will really take it seriously. I have been looking for a good dirt oval and a snow oval sounds interesting.

Back