Turbo's Track Creator Racing

• Thread starter turbonator
  • 299 comments
Sorry for the late reply.

I had a good time last week! Some good battles as usual :D. I think I will be able to make it this Thursday for the race. I should have some time left besides playing GTA V xD.

Oh and Jon you better get back on track :lol:

I do have a nice old video from the TCR wich I could post here if people are interested probably one of the best race we had imo :)

Yea please Enrico, stick it up.
See you Thursday night.

turbonator
So after Thursdays great running and everyone knowing the track, I am proposing we battle this out on Thursday night.
Please let me know if you guys are interested.

Drivers
:Turbonato
:Weescotsman
:Capt_D
:Ade ( Sunday Cup)
:GTP_CICO

Thursdays good for me.

Slide1_zpsabd6c1ac.jpg

Drivers for Thursday night:

Drivers
:Turbonato
:Weescotsman
:Capt_D
:Ade ( Sunday Cup)
:GTP_CICO
:GT FLAW
:LongbowX (maybe)
:Goodwolf (maybe)

Last edited:
I have a room opened if you guys want to practice for tomorrow race.
Room number: 1472-6681-3158-0102-1584
Room will be opened until 8pm

I have a room opened if you guys want to practice for tomorrow race.
Room number: 1472-6681-3158-0102-1584
Room will be opened until 8pm

Internet was not great tonight, it's probably those Grand theft auto boys sucking all the internet up.
We did twenty laps and you can easily go all the way to the end, but I would only suggest it for the front runner. If you battling it out, a one stopper would be good.
See you all tomorrow.

Tonight!
Fairlady Z

Room will be open at 8pm UK time for half an hour practice.
First at race at 8:30pm.
Please check car setups on the first page.
See you all soon.

Only four of us saw race action on Dave's track tonight. Dave, Ade, Geordie and myself for race one, and just Dave and yours truly for the second. Great racing nonetheless, join us guys! :)

A few pics from first race.

A close finish!

Aye, enjoyed tonight's race,super close at the end, if only the finish line was a bit further away. ....

Great track Dave, and great pics Gary. I didnt have the pace to keep up with you guys and only just started getting some rythme towards the end of the 10 laps, but by then my tyres had gone past their best.

Great pictures Gary!

It might have been a quit night, but not on the track. The close racing I had with you Gary was Dope, absolutely amazing. I will be making a video of that and should have it up by the end of the week.
Joylord (my brother) has built a track, so just need to see what car we'll use so I'll let you know when the next event is.

NEXT EVENT
Analysis

Entry List

1:Turbonato
2:Capt_D
3:GTP_CICO
4:Weescotman
5:GTP_ADE
6:carracerptp
7:DrifterJoe (the man to beat)
8:Goodwolf

Last edited:
I have to ask...why no custom wheels? If you want everyone to have the same kind, you could just pick a custom rim. I might pick the last one in this case, it offers 4 different colours.

I have to ask...why no custom wheels? If you want everyone to have the same kind, you could just pick a custom rim. I might pick the last one in this case, it offers 4 different colours.
You can put any rims on Longbow, only reason is because they look good for when taking photo's.

I think that colour coordinated rims look better in pictures in my opinion. :P I will be around, I will definitely do that practice and see how that goes.

Wow Dave the thread is showing quality and I know there is going to be some awesome racing.

When you say "fully tune your car" under engine, do you mean add every part?
Also, is the wing required, and it it is can I change the downforce level?

And I can't find the track online?

When you say "fully tune your car" under engine, do you mean add every part? Also, is the wing required, and it it is can I change the downforce level? And I can't find the track online?
Yes to both carracerptp.
The track is under my download tracks, but I'll check again.

Glad to see you revive this Dave, wish I could join you guys.
Thanks Ryan, just keeping it very casual for now. As you know not everybody likes track creator so getting guys to try it is hard. The fun thing about track creator is learning something new every two weeks.

Back