Turn 10 Teases Blizzard Mountain Ahead of Tomorrow's Release; Join the GTPlanet Team Live

GTPNewsWire

Contributing Writer
United States
GTPHQ
Lol @ the teaser to announce the trailer for December 13th while we should actually get the trailer to announce the game for December 13th instead. Turn 10's marketing division almost entertains me as much as their game does. :-)

That frozen lake looks nice. Showing the trailer the day the pack comes out is nothing new for Turn 10, they did the same with all the other expansions and car packs.

I've added your gamertag @SlipZtrEm . Would be great to tag along during the livestream. :D

Cool, looking forward to it!

We're going to be ever so slightly late since my lunch was delayed, but we'll be getting under way about 10min past the hour. I'll have the channel up in a few minutes. 👍

I'll be more than happy to join you a second time, @SlipZtrEm. Last time was massive fun, and thankfully I don't have school tomorrow either!

In other words: book me a place, because it's about to get lit up in here.

Shame I can't join due to it being a work night. But hopefully I'll be able to hook up with you guys for some weekend fun.

I've added your gamertag @SlipZtrEm . Would be great to tag along during the livestream. :D
Cool, looking forward to it!

We're going to be ever so slightly late since my lunch was delayed, but we'll be getting under way about 10min past the hour. I'll have the channel up in a few minutes. 👍
Originally I was planning to join in with the fun. But as mentioned to SlipZtrEm I had to leave early.

Originally I was planning to join in with the fun. But as mentioned to SlipZtrEm I had to leave early.
Is it taking place today at 21:00GMT? I didn't see or hear anything about the stream yesterday. Apparently I still need to unlock the outback before I can even gain access to Blizzard Mountain.

Edit: I've finally been allowed to play it. @SlipZtrEm : Is the stream tonight, or was it yesterday?

Last edited:
Back