Turning off Auto-Save?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xbadkarmax
  • 13 comments
  • 12,255 views
Messages
26
Is there any way to turn off Auto-Save? I want to experiment by selling cars etc and don't want it to save automatically.

Thanks for your help!
 
It's impossible since GT4 (I never owned GT3). It's because "you have only one life to spend in" philosophy. Also, you can make limited experiments in arcade mode.
 
It's impossible since GT4 (I never owned GT3). It's because "you have only one life to spend in" philosophy. Also, you can make limited experiments in arcade mode.


I'm sure you could turn it off in GT4.
 
I am curious to see if anyone else has found anything as of yet, or does the principle hold true.
 
I'm pretty sure it mentions in the manual that you can turn it off, but it doesn't say exactly how.
 
yea man, need help to disable this auto save thing in gt5, help help!
 
Hoping somebody out there has the answer to this.
 
The answer is it can't be turned off, unless someone finds a way.
 
Last edited:
You could definitely do it in GT4 and GT5Pcant see it anywhere on here though :/
 
just wondering if it can be done. i tried looking through the options and there are none. i think it would be useful to disable auto-save at times.
 
Back