Maverick_CA Messages 36 Jan 7, 2011 #1 How do you do it? I prefer the car sounds to the repetitive soundtrack. In fact, I prefer it to any music at all, but I can't seem to locate the turn off soundtrack function. Anyone help? Thanks.
How do you do it? I prefer the car sounds to the repetitive soundtrack. In fact, I prefer it to any music at all, but I can't seem to locate the turn off soundtrack function. Anyone help? Thanks.
ShaneG Messages 283 EST Messages socialgarbage Jan 8, 2011 #4 On the opening screen, go to Options, then scroll down to Hardware and scroll over to Audio. I can't recall seeing an option to turn the music off, but you can turn the volume on the Race music to 0.
On the opening screen, go to Options, then scroll down to Hardware and scroll over to Audio. I can't recall seeing an option to turn the music off, but you can turn the volume on the Race music to 0.
Maverick_CA Messages 36 Jan 8, 2011 #5 Holy smokes! It never occured to me to look in Hardware! loooL Thanks mates, that worked.