• 51 comments

Ph1sh

Fear The Fish
Premium
United States
Minnesota
GTP_Ph1sh
rallycross-png.338376

Thanks Everyone for checking out the 1st Annual Dirt Track Racing Ph1sher Nationals! Today we announce that this event will be a brand new format special event like you have never seen before in Turtle Racing League Before! So Listen up Turtles! We are in for a Dirty Ride! đź‘Ť

Event Information

Depending on the amount of racers planning to show up for the Dirt Track Racing Ph1sher Nationals, That will determine the Heat Races Grid, the B-Main Grid, and the A-Main Grid!

Qualifying

Qualifying will be simple, at Race day, everyone will get on track and run 2 hot laps to get their fastest lap time! The time will be set on where you can only get a max of 2 hot laps in. Note: If 17 or more drivers sign up for this event, their will be 2 rooms going on for the qualy session and the Stewards will take theTop 16 Driversinto the Heat Races

- Qualify Alone Setup -

Heat Races
This is where it starts to get very interesting. Please ask questions about this event if your unclear whats going on. Based off qualifying is going to determine your starting position in the Heat races. The Top 16 Qualifiers will battle it out in a 15 Minute Heat Race! The Heat Race grid will look like this, (The Numbers listed below are your position off Qualy Position Finish)

1 - 4
2 - 5

6 - 8
7 - 10

11 - 13
12 - 14
15 - 16

The Top 2 in Heat Race Advance to A-Main

B-Main Setup

Their will be 10 drivers remaining for the B-Main where the grid will be determined where you finish in the Heat race and what Heat race you were in. All B-Main Drivers will Advance to the A-Main UNLESS A Driver who did NOT qualify but however joined for the B-Main, This is only acceptable if someone One has Left the Race. Or if they sign up as a Reserve Driver! Where you finish in your B-Main will be the position you start in the A-Main. The B-Main Race will be 20 Minutes Long!

A-Main Setup

From the Top 2 in each Heat race winner, the Final Grid will look like this

By Rows with Information

Row 1: Heat 1 and Heat 2 Winner
Row 2: Heat 3 Winner and Heat 1 2nd Place Finisher
Row 3: Heat 2 2nd Place Finisher and Heat 3 2nd Place Finisher
From Position 7-16 will be the order of the B-Main Finish

The Finale A-Main Race will be a length of 30 minutes

What Eiger Nordwand Track? The Eiger Nordwand W Trail, Why? It features some nice tight turns from left to right and includes the Jump! Also a nice mini Dirt track that is very enjoyable!

What Cars?

The WRC Rally Cars!

citroen_c4_sebastian_leob_rally_car_by_gamagt-d5a37xm.jpg

suzuki-sx4-wrc-638x359.jpg

images

Regulations

Stock WRC Rally Cars

Get a Oil Change

Setup a Break Bias

Tuning Prohibited

How To Sign up for the Dirt Track Racing Ph1sher Nationals

Simply Post in this thread that you would like to join the Dirt Track Racing Ph1sher Nationals by stating as well your Car selection. The 1st Annual Ph1sher Nationals allow as many drivers that sign up! Just your goal to lock into the Top 16 in Qualifying! :sly:

If you would like to go as a Reserve please state so.

Drivers Signed Up

GTRacer22 :: gr8racrs :: Ford Focus WRC Rally Car
Ettick :: Ettick_ :: Citroen C4 WRC Rally Car
Ph1sher :: GTP_Ph7shr :: Ford Focus WRC Rally Car
GranTurismo916 :: GTP_GT916 :: Citroen WRC Rally Car
Vetteman24 :: WaReAgLe1997 :: Citroen WRC Rally Car
tapout3013 :: tapout3013 :: Citroen WRC Rally Car
Psycho Turtle :: Psycho_Tuber :: Citroen WRC Rally Car with Awesome Sauce
RacingOtaku86 :: RacingOtaku86 :: Suzuki WRC Rally Car

Euclid :: Euclid58 :: Suzuki WRC Rally Car
NORML_N :: NORML_N :: Citroen WRC Rally Car

Please If any Questions, please ask in the thread and i will answer as quick as i can.

Thanks @Psycho Turtle for letting me organize thisgreat event and Thank you @G_Parrilla for the Banner!

See you on The Dirt :sly:

Last edited:
Reserve 1

Also before you ask in the thread the start time for this event is at 10 pm EST / 9 pm CST / 7 pm PST :sly:

Last edited:
Hi amigos. Another member of our team likes this. I will give him a notice to register on GTP maybe, and post in here.
Cheers!

Hi amigos. Another member of our team likes this. I will give him a notice to register on GTP maybe, and post in here.
Cheers!
Awesome! We would love to have you guys join the event :cheers:

Take me out of this event. Potato internet is not good for other racers.

Ok. I am gonna undertake a "LAST CALL FOR DRIVERS"-action in my team. When is the last day you need to know if someone is joining this event?

Ay im thinking about joining. Seems fun!
Awesome We would love to have you join this friday night! if you want to let me know which WRC Car you would like to race i can add you to the driver list.

really their is going to be more drivers on grid. They just havent really signed up that much lately.

Definitely considering this! Need to get some more experience away from the tarmac! Although the time is a bit of a stretch for me, it'll be 2 AM (if I've read it correctly). đź‘Ť

Definitely considering this! Need to get some more experience away from the tarmac! Although the time is a bit of a stretch for me, it'll be 2 AM (if I've read it correctly). đź‘Ť
Lol yeah! So what! 2 Am in the dirt!? cant get any better than that :sly:

I did the "LAST CALL"-action, and cross my fingers not all of the guys are going to have a BBQ in the backyard on this Friday, enjoying life at 14 degrees Celsius...outside.

I did the "LAST CALL"-action, and cross my fingers not all of the guys are going to have a BBQ in the backyard on this Friday, enjoying life at 14 degrees Celsius...outside.
Hopefully they won't! Hoping this event gets a good turn out with all the regular Turtles

Back