TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

jay*doc
Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday, I'm not always able to participate on Saturday nights, and would not have been able to host even if I knew of in advance.

Race 52 though... I may have to make special plans to attend with the BMW 1, and after all, it is Wins Bday!

I'm going to have to make that race a special race somehow!

Lol I don't think I'll be able to make it. I have to work that day and my wife would kill me if I spent birthday night racing. I'd love to race though. Maybe I'll be on the road where a place has free WiFi.

ItsAllAboutWins
Lol I don't think I'll be able to make it. I have to work that day and my wife would kill me if I spent birthday night racing. I'd love to race though. Maybe I'll be on the road where a place has free WiFi.

You have to work on your birthday? Ah man!

Sorry for double post

---Attention Turtles----

I will be posting a brand new turtle thread! Keep a eye for it! Thanks! Improvements as well!

Ph1sher
Sorry for double post

---Attention Turtles----

I will be posting a brand new turtle thread! Keep a eye for it! Thanks! Improvements as well!

We need one. Psycho has been gone almost 4 months. What improvements you got?

Let me know when its made. I don't check the league forums.

ItsAllAboutWins
We need one. Psycho has been gone almost 4 months. What improvements you got?

Let me know when its made. I don't check the league forums.

I will post the link to it here. You will see the league improvements Im sure you all will enjoy it and throughout the new turtle thread we will make more improvements

Ph1sher
I will post the link to it here. You will see the league improvements Im sure you all will enjoy it and throughout the new turtle thread we will make more improvements

Okay. Does Mbobb have acess to the turtle town account? Or anyone else?

I miss you guys. I am off for the summer and ready to race yet again. Also to keep the good news running, my last year is this upcoming school year in college.

I miss you guys. I am off for the summer and ready to race yet again. Also to keep the good news running, my last year is this upcoming school year in college.
Welcome back

Wrong thread

Back