TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

I only joined at the start of the summer, and got into one lobby... So I'm pretty sure I'm Div 3/ Div A as well. Can't wait for this Saturday guys. Gonna be a close one. I feels it.

That's because we're not holding any other events right now :ouch: I had been proposing ideas and asking others to post theirs but didn't really get much feedback and I :( was kind of sad and then j*d came with it!(thnx bud:tup:) we have a new event we need more drivers now so we can add another event new or old popular vote w/e and then we carry this show rt over to GT6 :gtpflag: We'll see if PD does release GT6 on PS4 (the old man whispered something about it few months back) that might mean a lot less drivers. It'll be 2015 by the time I'm able to upgrade Hell I might be shipped off to the old folks home before I get one lol 💡 hey maybe I can make that conditional.

GT6 will be on the ps3 and I'm glad for that. I will be back soon. Soccer season started up and I will be out for a few more weeks at minimum.

Holiday is over with. So back to normal. I'll be there this Saturday night.
I just need to get some practice in. Who wants to meet me in turtle town tonight around 9pm est?

Holiday is over with. So back to normal. I'll be there this Saturday night.
I just need to get some practice in. Who wants to meet me in turtle town tonight around 9pm est?

Yup. I've managed to get a 1:34.0XX at some point. I'd like to improve. :P

I only did about 6 shake down laps with the car running a 1:33.685. The car wasn't fully broken in yet and I never ran a clean-free lap, so there's some room to improve. I imagine some 1:32's could be run, maybe 1:31's with a little more practice and a broken in car.

I only did about 6 shake down laps with the car running a 1:33.685. The car wasn't fully broken in yet and I never ran a clean-free lap, so there's some room to improve. I imagine some 1:32's could be run, maybe 1:31's with a little more practice and a broken in car.

Don't race again until Saturday. I might stand a chance. xD

I already settled with 1.35's and Dolph and Bionic just did 1.33's! I just hope I will not finish last.

Bionic knows the track really well... I am still trying to find the rhythm of the track.

Do we have a practice tonight? I will be at turtletown tonight at 8ish for anyone who wants to come out to practice.

I already settled with 1.35's and Dolph and Bionic just did 1.33's! I just hope I will not finish last.

Bionic knows the track really well... I am still trying to find the rhythm of the track.

Do we have a practice tonight? I will be at turtletown tonight at 8ish for anyone who wants to come out to practice.

I'll do my best to be there. Won't be at 8 but hopefully before 9. With Bionics help last night I think I'll be able to run consistent 1.35's but I just need more practice.
I was way off on some of my braking points and he really helped me out with that.
I really like the ring. I top out around 123 or 124mph when I hit the jump. Big fun.

I'll be there. If Dolph says 1:32's are possible, that's what I'm gonna try for.

Well gents... it's been fun, but unless things change I won't be around for a while. Lightning struck my house the other day and all my electronics got fried. I've been able to get everything working again except for my Playstation and my sony sound system. The wife is not giving me permission to get another and she hadn't given me permission to get the ps4 previously. It seems as if I'm out of the game for are year or so. ( Unless someone wants to buy some Jackson guitars from me that need a little work, lol). See you on GT 7!

Well gents... it's been fun, but unless things change I won't be around for a while. Lightning struck my house the other day and all my electronics got fried. I've been able to get everything working again except for my Playstation and my sony sound system. The wife is not giving me permission to get another and she hadn't given me permission to get the ps4 previously. It seems as if I'm out of the game for are year or so. ( Unless someone wants to buy some Jackson guitars from me that need a little work, lol). See you on GT 7!

Sorry to hear that scarecrow. Your a great shuffle room host and racer. Have a feeling mines on its last leg. I've been able to hear the cooling fan making a bad noise like the bearings are going in it for about a month now.
But the wife has already approved another if this one does quit in me. Thank goodness!!!!

Sorry to hear that scarecrow! What jackson guitars you have?

johnsom
Sorry to hear that scarecrow! What jackson guitars you have?

An old Charvel Rhoads Avenger, a PS-6T (explorer style) and a KV4 (USA spec, but Japanese built... pretty rare)

I don't play them anymore... I use a USA strat for everything now.

That stinks to hear, Scarecrow. I had some fun racing with you. So Psycho went AWOL, Martin won't be back for a while, and now Scarecrow is out for an indefinite period of time. :guilty:

I hope we can keep enough people around to continue.

That stinks to hear, Scarecrow. I had some fun racing with you. So Psycho went AWOL, Martin won't be back for a while, and now Scarecrow is out for an indefinite period of time. :guilty:

I hope we can keep enough people around to continue.

I'll be there.
Maybe we should use more race cars. Say 600 pp and under. Ive noticed and maybe it's just me but we have a bigger turn out when we race the cool race cars. Just a thought.

Hello guys
Sorry I have'nt been around in the last 2 weeks. I am building a new garage at my house. So I will be in & out for the next 6 to 8 weeks, if it takes that long. Dont worry I'm not AWAL or nothing just a little busy.
Scarecrow do we need to take up a collection and buy you a new PS3? If so lets get busy with it guys. lol. Hopefully you wont be gone that long. Look forward to seeing you on track soon.

Hello guys
Sorry I have'nt been around in the last 2 weeks. I am building a new garage at my house. So I will be in & out for the next 6 to 8 weeks, if it takes that long. Dont worry I'm not AWAL or nothing just a little busy.
Scarecrow do we need to take up a collection and buy you a new PS3? If so lets get busy with it guys. lol. Hopefully you wont be gone that long. Look forward to seeing you on track soon.

Nah, start a Kickstarter fund; I'm sure from us he'll have enough for a PS3, a PS4 AND a Xbox One.

Hello guys

I'll give $20. How do I get it to scarecrow?

Wish I could give him the money in my wallet in PSN. I think there's 5or 6 bucks in there.

I'm banking on the fact that hopefully my wife will get tired of seeing me walking around the house all depressed and bored. It's the only ammunition married men have against their wives, lol.

I'm banking on the fact that hopefully my wife will get tired of seeing me walking around the house all depressed and bored. It's the only ammunition married men have against their wives, lol.

Yeah, follow her around a lot. Say this gives her more time to spend with you and stick right by her side. Follow her from room to room asking questions. Say you want to help in the kitchen. That should do it. And whine and nag alittle.

Just say, I'm board I'm board I'm board! It works when I say that to my mom she usually just says go play gt5 and ha that's what I do!

If I did that Ph1sher my wife would have a list of chores and things that needed fixing. I'd never get to play again.

Back