TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

It was probably my worst performance, 2 huge mistakes that cost me around 20 seconds. Twice I went to wide in the middle of 26/27 and just had my RR touch the grass and around I went. Had a great battle with ph1sher at the end and that was a ton of fun. I will be taking the next couple of races off as I will be teaching some younger girls (8-12yo) how to race karts.

Hats off to you for doing something good for those girls Choate. There's not much better than doing something to bring a smile to kids. All the while, getting them outside and doing something real. Major props to you.

Hats off to you for doing something good for those girls Choate. There's not much better than doing something to bring a smile to kids. All the while, getting them outside and doing something real. Major props to you.

Thanks, My GT5 rig even get's used as a training tool. I'll be spending the summer training two girls in their 1st season of karting. One is 11 the other is 14. They both love racing but have never been in a real kart, other than the indoor stuff. Last week was the 1st time on a real race kart with a yamaha and we'll just say the first time I fired it up both their eyes got really big lol.

I only wish you had time to teach a 32 year old man with a bad back Choate, lol. Good luck and thank you for getting the next generation of racer involved.

Great race this weekend everyone... I had a blast!!

I do want to apologize to anyone I may have bumped in the early laps of that race. I was not familiar enough with the track (needed practice) and had a chaotic first few laps until i settled down and just stayed out of everyone's way.

It seems there were a couple spots where we had drastically different cornering speeds (the two chicane's come to mind) and i was not prepared for how slow some went through there and we bumped under braking.
I shall be giving myself 20 lashes and will surrender my last place finish in division 1

Tried to run the Mine's BNR34, it would not let me enter with tuning prohibited. Aren't these considered tuned cars as purchased?

i don't think GT5 tuning prohibited has anything to do with the type of car.

Always try to reset your transmission, for some reason, it can be off slightly from stock sometimes in GT5. if that doesn't work, buy a new one and compare to see what option you may have added to it (and reset Aero, ballast, etc...)

Reset everything and would not let me in.

UPDATE : do not change wheels, reverting to stock I got in.

Last edited:
You can't change the wheels or paint it, that is considered "tuning prohibited" hahaha:sly:

Reset everything and would not let me in.

Did you change your wheels? I had the same thing happen when I changed the wheels on a car. Sometimes when you change wheels it effects the transmission settings for some reason. But, that time even though I reset the transmission to default I still had to go back to the original wheels. :odd:

TZ, on some cars changing the wheels effects the weight of the car. That's why it will sometimes kick a car back for tuning prohibited.

7378158908_f219026f59_o.jpg
Turtle Racing League – ENDURO Racing Series​

Special Class Race: Cape Ring
Car: Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 | Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 | Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R '08
Laps: 38
Tires: Open
Date: March 16, 2013
Prize: Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 0/0/0

Division 1 - Race Results

1st Place: Choate51 (Fast Lap - 2:21.400 - Pole)
2nd Place: Psycho-Tuber (Fast Lap - 2:24.712) +1:23.139
3rd Place: Garage-father (Fast Lap - 2:23.709) +2:28.607
4th Place: micantony (Fast Lap - 2:24.353) Time Expired

Division 2 - Race Results

1st Place: Scarecrow937 (Fast Lap - 2:24.584) +2:22.061
2nd Place: ph1sher (Fast Lap - 2:24.961) +2:30.595
3rd Place: Johnny_Suede (Fast Lap - 2:27.755) +1 lap
4th Place: shred-tec (Fast Lap - 2:29.980) +1 lap
5th Place: ThethirdRoy (Fast Lap - 2:25.260) +1 lap

mbobb1969 - DNF

Division 3 - Race Results

1st Place: ScorpionPHVH57 (Fast Lap - 2:26.810) Time Expired
2nd Place: flesxruoyxllik (Fast Lap -2:30.072) Time Expired

jaydoc_and_meech - DNF

Race Recap

Division 1: Congratulations to Choate51 on his dominating win and amazingly fast lap of 2:21.400! Psycho-Tuber had an excellent race which earned him 2nd Place. Garage-father finished in 3rd Place and had some great battles in the early stages of the race and was very fast, posting the 2nd fastest time of the night at 2:23.709. micantony, his YellowHat, and the track never did get things ironed out and a 4th Place finish was the result.

Division 2: Congratulations to Scarecrow937 for his win and great performance. One too many performances like that earned him a ticket to Division 1. ph1sher also had a very good race and wasn't far behind Scarecrow937 for a 2nd Place finish. Johnny_Suede had a good race and earned himself 3rd Place. shred-tec ran a solid race to a 4th Place finish. ThethirdRoy was fast but inconsistency cost him some spots and landed him in 5th Place.

Division 3: Congratulations to ScorpionPHVH937 on his fine win! flesxruoyxllik rounded out the field with a 2nd Place finish.

I too had "Tuning Prohibited" issues with the Mine's BNR34, with custom wheels. I went through and reset each adjustable item, 1 by 1 to test, back to default while still using the custom wheels. Nothing changed, and no luck entering.

The transmission is a close ratio 6 speed, so I think we are seeing a similar issue to Full Customizable transmissions, only it cannot be reset to default. The weights listed for the car with custom wheels and on the showroom are identical.

So back to stock it went!

I would like to join the Turtle Racing Enduro Series and my online ID is littleregret265. I would like to start in Division 3, and as a casual racer, It'd be cool to meet other racers/race fans and test my skills. Hopefully you'll allow me in, but I know that space is probably limited.
And I almost forgot, my color combination shall be blue with white wheels, number 21 (if that's not already taken)

Last edited:
...my color combination shall be blue with white wheels, number 21 (if that's not already taken)

Hello littleregret265, great to have you racing with us!

Please visit this post and look over the drivers list. The color combo and number you have chosen are both in use. The organizers of the league will send you all the required friend requests for the use of our lobbies for racing and practicing.

Welcome and hope to see you at races and practices!👍

Please visit this post and look over the drivers list. The color combo and number you have chosen are both in use. The organizers of the league will send you all the required friend requests for the use of our lobbies for racing and practicing.

So it has to be original out of all of the drivers in the series or just the division? Just double checking.

I would like to join the Turtle Racing Enduro Series and my online ID is littleregret265. I would like to start in Division 3, and as a casual racer, It'd be cool to meet other racers/race fans and test my skills. Hopefully you'll allow me in, but I know that space is probably limited.
And I almost forgot, my color combination shall be blue with white wheels, number 21 (if that's not already taken)

Hey littleregret265, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. Like jay*doc mentioned the color combination and car number you have chosen are both being used. Please refer to the Drivers List and choose an unused color combination and car number. Then we can send you the PSN Turtle FRs you will need. Welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

Okay, ive decided that I will run Ultimate Opal Black for the body and wheels and car #71

Last edited:
Black on Black is a good combo 👍 I remember a guy that used to run with that, man was he fast!!

And welcome to the league.

Okay, ive decided that I will run Ultimate Opal Black for the body and wheels and car #71

Welcome to the Turtle Racing League's Enduro Series littleregret265.
Opal Black car and Opal Black wheels with the number 71 looks good. We will get the friend requests sent out soon.
Thanks for joining we look forward to racing with you.
See you on track.👍

Guys it looks like I may be out of town on sat 23rd. But im still going to practice tonight and will be back in action next saturday!

Hey guys I will be in Turtle Town tonight at 8:00pm est for practice. I will start practice races at 8:30 pm est. I look forward to seeing some of you.

:lol::lol: Does that mean that there are some of us that you don't look forward to seeing? I'm just kidding!!

See you all there, Bob just finished breaking the Mine's in, now he's working on the CR-Z.

:sly:👍

Back