TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

We had some good practice last night guys. Should be on for practice again friday evening 7pm est or so. Come join us if you like.

PSN Name: jbica
Car Number: 76
Car Color: Yellow
Wheel Color: Black
Head set but no wheel. Need gifted Vintage Race cars if anyone can help. Just a quick question, would body kits with no wing be considered tunning?

Head set but no wheel. Need gifted Vintage Race cars if anyone can help. Just a quick question, would body kits with no wing be considered tunning?

Hello, Unfornatley most body kits add front downforce so that is considered tuning. We will have to see about getting a level ticket for the vintage car not sure if any of us have a ticket or not. The good thing about that race is it's 13 or 14 weeks away so you should be able to make enough credits to buy one in the mean time. Welcome to Turtle Racing by the way we will have another practice on friday evening starting about 8pm est.
Thanks for joining look foward to seeing you on track.

Welcome jbica, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Just a reminder we will hold practice tonight in Turtle Town lounge. I will be there at 8pm est. I look foward to seeing everyone on track.
Thanks

Just a reminder we will hold practice tonight in Turtle Town lounge. I will be there at 8pm est. I look foward to seeing everyone on track.
Thanks

Can't make it tonight, Working, what about a Sat. night practice since first race isn't til the 30th?

I got the turtle friend request but it wouldn't let me add it. If you could send it again that would be great. I'll try to be on tonight, couldn't be on last practice cuz I had to stay late for work.

Also for the first race next Friday, where do you get that Audi?

Can't make it tonight, Working, what about a Sat. night practice since first race isn't til the 30th?

MBOBB1969 is usually in the Turtle Town lounge on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Hopefully he will weigh in soon about practice tomorrow night. That being said, the Turtle Town lounge is always open to you guys to practice, test, and have casual pick races.

I got the turtle friend request but it wouldn't let me add it. If you could send it again that would be great. I'll try to be on tonight, couldn't be on last practice cuz I had to stay late for work.

Yes, the Turtle fr's will be resent to you this evening. And just so you know, the race is next Saturday not next Friday. The Audi R8 4.2 is in the Audi new car dealership. After you buy it be sure to break it in (200 miles should do it) and then change the oil. You don't have to break it in for tonight's practice but definitely have it broken in before the race. It does make a difference.

We are having Race-1 (Nürburgring Nordschleife) practice as well as basic racecraft and turn 1 tutoring tonight in the Turtle Town Lounge.

You can get the Audi 4.2 at the new car dealership just make sure you buy the Audi 4.2 not the 5.something(cant remember the rest of it).
This saturday I cant be on so I will be on sunday in the pm at some point dont know what time yet. If u guys want fr me @ mbobb1969 on the psn and I will send message when i'm on sunday. FYI you all can go into Turtle Town lounge whenever you want to its always open for practice or pickup races with all the people that belong to Turtle Racing. So dont be shy. Have fun and I look foward to racing with all you guys on track at some point.

Friend request re-sent. See you on the track!

I'm in Turtle Town now, room set like race, lets practice and 2 lap race.

Oh man, I'll try to get on a little bit later but it doesn't look good. It really wasn't a good Saturday for us. Too many prior engagements, which is actually why we didn't start the series today. MBOBB1969, should be on tomorrow night and most Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

FYI, with racing hards we are running 3 laps before we pit for tires. You might want to race in sets of 3 laps unless you plan on pitting every 2 laps of course. Hope to see you on the track soon! 👍

I think I'd like to join this league, as I'm not a tuner. By any means...lol.

PSN: greest_lightnin
Dark blue/black
#3, if it's still available...

I work second shift, so I can't make Friday night practice...

Hey Bob, I think I can join this club, if you'll have me, lol, I use number 23, and I will race in the division with all the driving aids, why not skid stuff? That's the best aid, other than he driving line.:)

Dark blue/black

Welcome greestlightnin, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Dark blue/black

Welcome greestlightnin, I have already updated the drivers list with your choice of car and wheel color combination. Car #3 was still available, so you got it. I have also already sent you the Turtle fr's. Welcome to Turtle Racing League, we are glad to have you!

I'm a bit busy at the moment but can I reserve a spot for #13 orange car with aqua wheels?

Welcome Oshawa-Joe, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Hey Bob, I think I can join this club, if you'll have me, lol, I use number 23, and I will race in the division with all the driving aids, why not skid stuff? That's the best aid, other than he driving line.:)

Welcome GlennGolfer1, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Hey Glenn, Welcome to the Turtle Racing League. I have updated the drivers list with you car number. You may choose a unique car and wheel color combination if you would like. Since your questions were addressed to MBOBB1969 I'll let him address those. The "obligatory" welcome letter was sent to you with MBOBB1969s signature but he isn't available so I went ahead and sent that out. Again, welcome to the Turtle Racing League, and we hope to see you on the track soon!

Thanks Racer, I was just kidding anyway, I guess if it's available I'll take black cars with black rims, but if not no biggee, I'll just use whatever, see ya out there.:)

Thanks Racer, I was just kidding anyway, I guess if it's available I'll take black cars with black rims, but if not no biggee, I'll just use whatever, see ya out there.:)

No worries Glenn. And yes, grab black on black while it's still available. I can't believe it hadn't gone already! I'll get you fr'd in a bit.

Thanks for the welcome gang.

Just for the record, if I see an opening for a pass, I'll take it. If it goes south, I'll pull over and let you back by.

Just my own personal take on good CLEAN racing.

Last edited:
Welcome to greest_lightnin,Oshawa-Joe and GlennGolfer1 glad to have all of you aboard. Sorry I was'nt around for practice on saturday evening,however I will be on this afternoon probably till around 8pm est if anyone is available some practice along with a race or 2 just for fun and practice.
We are pleased to have all of you in our league.
Welcome

Turtle fr's sent. See you on the track!

Today is Turtle Racing League-"Track Day"! MBOBB1969 will be in the Turtle Town Lounge all afternoon. Sorry for the short notice, but all the planets lined up for MBOBB1969 and he has the afternoon free to practice. If I can get to the Turtle Town Lounge this afternoon we can get some basic tutoring in.

Back