TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

I'M in. Psn is michrulejj and could I get #22 Orange car and Orange wheels. Thanks. Division 2 thanks.

Welcome michrulejj, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, Turtle Racing League

Infinital-NG knows how to do it. I know you use "yousendit".

gt5 wont even export my file Psycho 👎. not sure what the size limit is, but this enduro was too large.

NjLowrider, if you really want to see your spin, i can try to do a video capture and post it for you from several angles :)

just give me a few days to find the time, school just started for my little ones this week, so it's a bit hectic in my house. :crazy:

if someone else has a capture card and can post it first, then that would be great.

Only thing regarding motegi, is I think it's bugged and you don't receive credits or xp when racing on it. Not sure if it's all layouts or not.

micantony
gt5 wont even export my file Psycho 👎. not sure what the size limit is, but this enduro was too large.

NjLowrider, if you really want to see your spin, i can try to do a video capture and post it for you from several angles :)

just give me a few days to find the time, school just started for my little ones this week, so it's a bit hectic in my house. :crazy:

if someone else has a capture card and can post it first, then that would be great.

I'm also serious if someone would let me send them a USB stick and save it and send it back. I'll pay shipping both ways. Could go in an envelope I'd imagine. Pm me!

I think GT5 isn't allowing you to export the replay to the XMB (PS3 menu) so you can't even get to the option to save it to a USB Drive.

Someone would have to send you their PS3. :)

Infinital-NG
I think GT5 isn't allowing you to export the replay to the XMB (PS3 menu) so you can't even get to the option to save it to a USB Drive.

Someone would have to send you their PS3. :)

Oooh now that is a problem!

Oooh now that is a problem!

yes, that was what i was trying to say.:) it's the GT5 file size limit keeping me from exporting to the XMB to even copy it to a USB drive. if i could do that, i'd post it online for you.

now, if you want to send me a video camera, i'll be glad to have my 4 year old record the replay for you and send it back. i can't vouch for the quality :D

yes, that was what i was trying to say.:) it's the GT5 file size limit keeping me from exporting to the XMB to even copy it to a USB drive. if i could do that, i'd post it online for you.

now, if you want to send me a video camera, i'll be glad to have my 4 year old record the replay for you and send it back. i can't vouch for the quality :D

What is the file size?

i think it was around 245mb. anyone know what the replay size limit is in gt5 to be able export it? i know i've exported enduro's before.

Infinital-NG, i do. i was going to capture his spin (haven't watched it yet) and post it for him from a few viewpoints when i get some time this week.👍

Last edited:
Just as a reference I think the 30 lap replays from Trial mountain were about 50 megs a piece zipped.

I'm guessing over 300 megs zipped, but I guess you can't tell if it can't be exported.

I guess if there was a situation where someone HAD TO HAVE IT, i wonder what would happen if you saved the game data onto a flash drive and tried that data on another ps3. I guess you'd have to have that same account setup though. Not sure how that works.

Someone needs to go get a video capture device. Wait.

I think that I might still have my standard definition recorder. I bought it to record tv and then my cable provider went to requiring a digital box (standard digital box or the stupid mini boxes) to watch tv, then it was rendered useless. I will look for it when I get home.

Would not be HD, but would be nice to have the races to show off.

Will post later tonight on my findings.

Anyone know if when we get to the next two weeks (camaro SS '10 & Camarao SS'10 RM) if we have to break the car in twice, once in the beginning and then after we Race Mod it?

Side Note: Can't wait to get home and see if I have that DVR card.

I think the miles should still be on the car, making it broke in already... Not sure tho. We did just get a rm camaro for doing the seasonals too..

Id like to join :)

Welcome eLove, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Hi i would like to please join division 3. "BigCheese4468" Orange cars/green wheels #23

Welcome BigCheese4468, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

Actually I just got word that I am free Saturday night so could you resend the friend request to terminateu76

You dont have any of the fr's to the Turtle Town and Turtle div 2 lounges?

No I have been checking for the past week and still nothing

Ok I will get them to you tonight when I get home from work, around 7pm est.
Sorry about that I thought you already had them.:banghead:

Is your psn id terminateu97 or 76?

It's 76, my mistake.

Ok, I sent Turtle FR's to terminateu76 last night. Please let me know if you got them.

Could you send me that psn name again?

You should already have TURTLE_Town and TURTLE_Division2. I am almost certain you have accepted the FR's. We practice in TURTLE_Town and we race in TURTLE_Divisiion2. You access the accounts by going to the "Community" tab which is below "GTLife" and "Profile" and click on the appropriate Turtle account, then click on the coffee cup, and then join. Let us know if you have any trouble, we'll be glad to help you out.

Back