Turtle Racing League - Enduro Series - League Photography

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 69 comments
Nice photos, are you guys all racing with Mini Marcos now?
Thankyou!

Yes Last Saturday, For Our League (Turtle Racing League) We ran SPEC racing with the Mini Marcos

This week is the Honda S2000 '06 at Brands Hatch Grand Prix with Time Change so those photos should be awesome!

Thankyou!

Yes Last Saturday, For Our League (Turtle Racing League) We ran SPEC racing with the Mini Marcos

This week is the Honda S2000 '06 at Brands Hatch Grand Prix with Time Change so those photos should be awesome!

That's great to hear, I can't have a wait to see the pictures coming out with patience :)

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

You mind if I sign up for D2 Pictures?
you are more than welcome to post pictures for Turtle Racing League - Division 2 Pictures! i give credit to all people who post pictures on the main thread or if you post here as well ill give credit in the first couple posts there as well!

All Pictures are welcome! Like how all racers are welcome :lol:

Thanks. 👍 Heads up though. It takes a bit of time to get pictures in from the race for me. I have to get them, save them, transfer to card, transfer to computer, and then spend 1/2 hour getting them uploaded. :lol:

Thanks. 👍 Heads up though. It takes a bit of time to get pictures in from the race for me. I have to get them, save them, transfer to card, transfer to computer, and then spend 1/2 hour getting them uploaded. :lol:
1/2 Hour??? Holy molly, there is a lot of Division 2 Pictures on the way LoL!

Thanks in Advance!

I think now you should be blaming the track because umm uhh... That's my favorite track. I should stop bragging. I'll have a good list of pics to post both in here and the main thread. :D

I think now you should be blaming the track because umm uhh... That's my favorite track. I should stop bragging. I'll have a good list of pics to post both in here and the main thread. :D
:lol: Stupid Tracks! na! thats what turtles do! LoL Kidding! Thanks for willing to share some pictures! Always good to see the turnouts!

Here are a few pictures from the D3 race tonight. There were some lag / connection issues by at least a couple people. At the start, I couldn't see @gears_1000 or @Delta82 (CaptainKirrahe28) or @VrooM VrooM (Azatorinkahum). Once Az disconnected after turn 2, I could see Gears and Cap't, but it showed them as behind me in the places the whole race, even though I knew they were in front of me. It was strange to say the least. Anyways, here are the pics.

This what I saw at the start, missing three drivers on the outside row.

View attachment 106046

@tzaracer leading @KTR5 (CoachMK21) into the first turn
View attachment 106047

@KTR5 with @euclid58 in hot pursuit heading into Brooklands
View attachment 106048

@terk_logan entering Brooklands
View attachment 106051

@euclid58 leading @KTR5 through Becketts
View attachment 106052

I think this is @gears_1000 but as you can see, my replay didn't like the color of his car
View attachment 106053

@tzracer playing catch up after being lagged off the track on lap 1
View attachment 106054

@gears_1000 with @euclid58 trailing
View attachment 106055

@BustedFoSho coming out of Arena
View attachment 106056

Division 1 - Turtle Racing League

(Pictures Coming Soon)

@KTR5 and @3forSpeed and @SilverFire

If you got Pictures from last Saturdays race, feel free to post it here so I can Link it too the Photo Results

Sorry, @Ph1sher. No pictures from me this week. I'm still having trouble getting the replay to pop up. :( I've almost decided to give up and plan on getting pictures for Spa. I honestly don't know what's going on with my game. Hopefully come this Saturday, I shall have it sorted out. So I'll still be taking pics, just can't for this week. :(

Sorry, @Ph1sher. No pictures from me this week. I'm still having trouble getting the replay to pop up. :( I've almost decided to give up and plan on getting pictures for Spa. I honestly don't know what's going on with my game. Hopefully come this Saturday, I shall have it sorted out. So I'll still be taking pics, just can't for this week. :(
No worries man..

Back