TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - TYRO Racing Series - BEGINNERS SERIES!

-Turtle Racing League-

Race 44: Top Gear Test Track
Car: Volkswagen Typ2 (T1) SambaBus '62
Laps: 8
Date: July 13, 2013
Prize: Level 23 Ticket

ItsAllAboutWins
We need a combo for this week.

Pick 1 of the 3 on the enduro thread. And we will roll with it. Well ill ask Martin and mbobb what they think

Pick 1 of the 3 on the enduro thread. And we will roll with it. Well ill ask Martin and mbobb what they think

Well it's gotta be a premium car or one in the OCD since its such short notice. One that's pretty grippy and not much hp to make for close racing.

You can do some testing and find us one. I probably won't be home until Wednesday and Thursday.

To bad this game doesn't have the SEAT Leon. Talk about a fun drive. We used to spec race those on fm3 for hours.

I have a new favourite car.... The Mazda Furai Concept. :D

Yep a excellent car. Drives like its on rails. I think it can beat most other super cars out there. A good car to practice throttle control with. Only car I used to grind the super car seasonal with.
One of my top 5 cars. I wish I had it in every color.

Yep a excellent car. Drives like its on rails. I think it can beat most other super cars out there. A good car to practice throttle control with. Only car I used to grind the super car seasonal with.
One of my top 5 cars. I wish I had it in every color.

I've got it in GT Green... I just wish I could paint it. xD

Hello TYRO Racers! Long time no see. I'm hoping to be back sometime in the near future! For those that don't know (or remember me) I was one of the original TYRO guys.

Anyhow, if you're on instagram and want to keep up with what I've been up to, check me out at jaydoc_and_meech.

I'm back to only one job, so time may be freeing up soon. Right now in the shop I've got a testarossa and a shelby gt500! It's been a wild few months.

Talk to you all later!

Hello TYRO Racers! Long time no see. I'm hoping to be back sometime in the near future! For those that don't know (or remember me) I was one of the original TYRO guys.

Anyhow, if you're on instagram and want to keep up with what I've been up to, check me out at jaydoc_and_meech.

I'm back to only one job, so time may be freeing up soon. Right now in the shop I've got a testarossa and a shelby gt500! It's been a wild few months.

Talk to you all later!
Hey Jay! I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering where you were. Psycho has been missing for awhile. No idea where he's hiding. What's left of us are chatting in the enduro thread.

what?! Psycho is MIA?

I really felt he was doing a lot, A LOT A LOT, in the series and I know that had to be killing any spec of free time he's had.

I hope he comes back sometime, he is a super cool guy.

Has the series been staying afloat and packed with people like before?

what?! Psycho is MIA?

I really felt he was doing a lot, A LOT A LOT, in the series and I know that had to be killing any spec of free time he's had.

We are trying, but my free time is killed by work. Scarecrow, mbobb, Phisher have been setting up the races and a few others have been racing it on Saturday nights. Even Martin rarely stops in now.

jay*doc
what?! Psycho is MIA?

Welcome back Jay*Doc! Glad to hear from you again! Join the convo in the enduro thread. We are all doing pickup races for now until psycho returns (hopefully soon)

Back