[Tutorial] How to add the GTPSP SP Models to your garage in GT Mode

Oh okay, I see what you mean now. It would be cool to see a real life GT-R in that color though. šŸ‘
The Corvette ZR1 '09 was available in Arctic White, although any GTPSP game literature I have read calls this Alpine White, so it's plausible since they are both factory colors. It would be cool to have either of these cars in real life, I'm smiling just thinking about it. Ohhh man :D

I have found that the Metallic Blue from the GTPSP GT-R does not match any other blue in GT5. It is indeed a very unique and special color that came from the GTPSP Special Color Cars, just as Sonygamer455 proclaimed,. Thanks for sharing.

Sony or Tim... Techā€™l Question ... On the standard Cit Concept... In GE if I enter coulor numbers 0-9, A-F, And 10-13 will I get all 20 colors of the Concept standard ... Or only the 0 and the ā€œDā€ SP yellow works without freeze ?

Sony or Tim... Techā€™l Question ... On the standard Cit Concept... In GE if I enter coulor numbers 0-9, A-F, And 10-13 will I get all 20 colors of the Concept standard ... Or only the 0 and the ā€œDā€ SP yellow works without freeze ?
0-9 = 1-10
A-F = 11-16
10-13 = 17-20
Yes I got all 20 colors this way.
Once I made a typo and entered 14,
which crashed PS3, I turned off power,
went back to GE and corrected the typo,
reloaded the corrected game. all good.

As I recall, one of the GT's didn't have 20 colors, but the standard concept does.

Last edited:
Ran into a conflict... I donā€™t own or have ever had PSP... but from everything Iā€™ve read the LAMBO ā€˜74 special color is the ARANCIO ORANGE... in GE it is color number 6 and not 5 as Sony currently shows at the beginning of the thread ? I have XL... not sure if that matters and my number 5 ends up as Giallo, so I am confused... ??? Correct me if iā€™m
in error Sony somehow... but reading link below I think it is 6 not 5 ...

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/04/gran-turismo-psp-pre-order-bonus-items-revealed/

Anyone else with an answer feel free to chime in... confirmation on this appreciated...

Last edited:
I was editing my 2008 Civic and was trying to paint it Nero Nemesis, so I typed that into the paint drop bar. I loaded up the game and the car was Arancio Argos. I am not disappointed.

Good to hear Tim, seems the colors go from 0 to 9, then A to F, then 10 onward for all cars as far as I can tell which gets the dealership colors in their order as well...

Good to hear Tim, seems the colors go from 0 to 9, then A to F, then 10 onward for all cars as far as I can tell which gets the dealership colors in their order as well...
Codes are a way of counting.
Binary is a way of counting by 2's (1 or 0, or positives and negatives)
Decimal is a way of counting by 10's (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Hexidecimal is a way of counting by 16's (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F)

Last edited:
Ran into a conflict... I donā€™t own or have ever had PSP... but from everything Iā€™ve read the LAMBO ā€˜74 special color is the ARANCIO ORANGE... in GE it is color number 6 and not 5 as Sony currently shows at the beginning of the thread ? I have XL... not sure if that matters and my number 5 ends up as Giallo, so I am confused... ??? Correct me if iā€™m
in error Sony somehow... but reading link below I think it is 6 not 5 ...

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/04/gran-turismo-psp-pre-order-bonus-items-revealed/

Anyone else with an answer feel free to chime in... confirmation on this appreciated...
Sorry for the delay, I had a lot going on yesterday and I wasn't on my PS3.

You're right, it is number 6, not number 5 and I don't even have XL. I'll the edit OP. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: I actually said 6 in the tutorial, but the picture says 5. :lol:

Last edited:
No worries Sony and thanks for the reply. I know ya just wanted to fool us and keep us busy all day. :lol::cheers:

Edit added:
Gonna post up 7 new photos of those real deals later today if I get some extra time. :D

Last edited:
As promised to you young bucks here's the seven wonders of the world in full glory now in my garage safe and sound-Thanks Sony for paying it forward ! :cheers:

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 Standard GTPSP GE Special Color # 28 Black M.jpg
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C6) '09-Standard Version GTPSP GE Hidden Color # 7 White.jpg
Citroƫn GT by Citroƫn Concept '08-Standard Version GTPSP GE Hidden Color # D Yellow.jpg
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 Standard GTPSP GE Special Color # 6 Giallo Modena Yellow.jpg
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 Standard GTPSP GE Special Color # 6 Arancio Orange.jpg
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 Standard GTPSP GE Special Color # 2 Magmarot Red.jpg
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 Standard GTPSP GE Hidden Color # 5 Metallic Blue.jpg

So a new tool emerged just recently and as a result, I have updated the OP with a new tutorial using this tool since it has the color options already there. (unlike GE, which was missing a few for some cars) This means you don't have to go back and edit the color code after redeeming them anymore, thus saving time. I included a link to the latest release of the new tool in the OP. The old tutorial is still there in case you can't use the new tool for some reason.

Please note the tool is a work in progress, so it's not guaranteed it will be bug-free. If you experience any problems, let me know and I'll tell the creator.

Back