TVR Cerbera Speed 12 Settings? please

• Thread starter denisb05
  • 24 comments
denisb05
i finally got a cerbera and since it is the top car for the seasonal drifting events, i was wondering if anyone have any settings for it.

thanks in advance

^No setup for the TVR there. I'll post mine up if you want? I'm pretty good (if I may say so) at drifting for points.

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Power: 1027 BHP
Weight: 1020 kg
Performance Points: 690

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 engine
Supercharger
Customisable transmission
Customisable LSD
Customisable suspension
Rear wing
Comford hard tyres

Settings:

Spring rate: 10.1/13.4
Ride height: -30/-25
Shock bound: 5/6
Shock rebound: 5/6
Camber angle: 0.8/0.0
Toe angle: 0.0/0.20
Stabilizers: 3/4

LSD Setting:

Initial Torque: 10
LSD Accel: 40
LSD Decel: 20

Brake ballance: 5/5

Downforce: 35/80

Transmission: 450 km/h

Ballast: -

Little description of handling characteristics*:
This car will spin it's wheels in any gear, at any speed. So carefull with the throttle. Don't use 1st and 2nd gear, as it'll stall the drift when shifting. It also understeers at speed.

*I'm not a tuner by any means, but this works for me. My record: 34,423 @ Tsukuba full lap.

^No setup for the TVR there. I'll post mine up if you want? I'm pretty good (if I may say so) at drifting for points.

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 engine
Supercharger
Customisable LSD
Customisable suspension
Rear wing
Comford hard tyres

Settings:

LSD Setting:

This car will spin it's wheels in any gear, at any speed. So carefull with the throttle. Don't use 1st and 2nd gear, as it'll stall the drift when shifting. It also understeers at speed.

*I'm not a tuner by any means, but this works for me. My record: 34,423 @ Tsukuba full lap.

lol

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 engine
Supercharger
Customisable LSD
Customisable suspension
Rear wing
Comford hard tyres

Settings:

LSD Setting:

thank u very much i will try them later

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 engine
Supercharger
Customisable LSD
Customisable suspension
Rear wing
Comford hard tyres

Settings:

LSD Setting:

hey i tried the settings but for some reason im still doing better with the supra rz
i dont know what am i doing wrong or is it the settings what do u suggest.

I don´t know... some cars looks with an awsome potential for the (lame) drift trials, but are not so good at online drifting.

Speed 6, Speed 12 and the older Aston Vantage are some exemples.
(This is just a personal opinion, everyone is free to disagree)

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 engine
Supercharger
Customisable LSD
Customisable suspension
Rear wing
Comford hard tyres

Settings:

LSD Setting:

o man I want to get over 30,000 so bad. This tune must be tried. My best record so far is around 25,000 with my RUF BTR and I was beginning to think 30,000+ was next to impossible.

CommodorePuddles

DriifterzZ

What would you do different? Your wit is wasted if you don't 'put up.' So, as the saying goes, 'Put up or .... up!'

To the person who posted his tune, who went out on a limb, thanks. To anyone who can tweak his tune, thanks.

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

Parts to buy:

Stage 3 engine
Supercharger
Customisable LSD
Customisable suspension
Rear wing
Comford hard tyres

Settings:

LSD Setting:

This is AWESOME!! :crazy: good job dude!!

What would you do different? Your wit is wasted if you don't 'put up.' So, as the saying goes, 'Put up or .... up!'

To the person who posted his tune, who went out on a limb, thanks. To anyone who can tweak his tune, thanks.

I would do literary everything different, it may be a good tune to tone the car down for drift trials but other than that, its a bad tune and would be terrible for online etc.

DriifterzZ
I would do literary everything different, it may be a good tune to tone the car down for drift trials but other than that, its a bad tune and would be terrible for online etc.

Good, so what would you do? I love this car. I have since the first Gran Turismo time I drove it. So any help for a tuning failure like me would be appreciated.

hey i tried the settings but for some reason im still doing better with the supra rz
i dont know what am i doing wrong or is it the settings what do u suggest.

This setup may not be the best, but it's a hard car to drive regardless. Have you tried the Buick Special and V8 Vantage? Both great cars and allot easier to control IMO.

o man I want to get over 30,000 so bad. This tune must be tried. My best record so far is around 25,000 with my RUF BTR and I was beginning to think 30,000+ was next to impossible.

30K is possible with quite a allot of cars actually; Buick Special, V8 Vantage, Nissan 300ZX, AC Cobra, Dodge Viper and the Supra to name a few..

Settings didn't work well for me... some people say to put the camber to the max and toe angle negative max.. it helped to turn the car a little i suppose but it still understeers

Last edited:
who da daddy 4x
I have a score over 37,000 !!!!
More is aways possible !!!!

Lol my best so far is 31,000 with my own tune. I always get top 200 in drift seasonals so I think it's pretty good. I always try to link the track perfectly and sometimes that means going a bit faster so I'm thinking maybe if I slow down and focus on the corners for max drift I can achieve more.

Last edited:

Well said fellow melbournian...go the HO

Speed 12, Speed 12, Speed 12.... it's not the 🤬 you know, just because some guys figured out how to drift it slow as a turtle to get more points doesn't mean it's the best car. Points in this game are stupid, anyone can get high scores if they know what they're doing.

Back