TVR Cerbera Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jems1976
  • 33 comments
  • 1,136 views
Messages
17
United Kingdom
Bristol
Messages
jems1976
Hi guys and gals ,

Really want to get a Speed 12 for my collection if anyone can help then let me know .
Got cars to trade so let me know what you want and see if we can help each other.

Cheers peeps :)
 
Have you got a FT86 concept 11?
 
I would trade for a level 24 ticket if you have one.
 
Hi Phil ,

Yep I have that one I think , Let me go look and I wil come back to you !
 
Sorry Blue ,

Don't have any tickets !
 
Its the one people got for buying multiple DLC!
 
Yep , but do you mean FT86 concept 12 ?..
Because that's what I got from the DLC
 
Theres a GT86 12 and a FT concept which i thought was 11?
 
I must have the GT86 12 then , Were you after that one too ?
 
As you say I downloaded both DLC's and thats what I got
 
No i have that one.
 
There is a concept version for buying 2 sets of the 1st DLC!!!

I only found out today, it looks awsome.
 
Ah ok !! , Will have to keep an eye out for that one .
Cheers anyways Phil ..
Good luck
 
I believe I have a speed 12 in the garage. I'll check as soon as this race ends (~5 minutes). Do you have a C60 hybride?
 
Not sure bout the Hybride , got a couplle of C60's though , Are they tradeable ?
Figure they may be over the Million cr limit ?
 
I've never traded cars so I wouldn't know haha sorry. This race is almost over. So I'll be checking my garage within 2 minutes
 
I do have it. Flip flop yellow with 45.0 miles.
No tuning done to it
 
Fair play Dodger me neither , That's why I was letting you know as I don't want to upset anyone by trading then not being able to return the favour ..
Think if you look on this forum there is a list of untradeable cars....
Got a few muscle cars if that's your thing ?
 
I'm trying to think of which ones I dont have. It's too bad the game doesn't have any 66 mustangs. I'd kill for one of those
 
Would be sweet .. I do love driving my GT 350 Shelby !
 
Yeah. I buy those everytime I see them in the dealership. How about a chevelle? I just saw a forum topic asking for a chevelle
 
Will kick the missus off the telly and have a quick look
 
Either that or a ford gt no stripe would be cool
 
Balls .. Nope ..think I saw a Chevelle in the UCD the other day as well ! ,
Got the new Golf R32 from the DLC ?
Think that's tradeable
 
Got the ford gt lm spec race ..
 
Ok that's fine. Now how do we trade? Haha
 
:-)

Add me on my PSN jems1976

then I will gift it to you

Just going to make sure it's tradeable from the other post ..
 
Ok, just sent you a request
 
Jeez man it's not even tradeable

If you have a look on this forum under Blacklist thread you will see how many cars they have stopped people from trading.
Not surprisingly its all the good stuff ..
Will keep looking and see if there is anything else that you might want
 
I can't think of any cars off the top of my head. I'll just give to you. It's not like I had any use for it anyways
 
Back