TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 26/12: Four Christmas Requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 146 comments
England
Southampton, UK
Pebb--
Pebb
Last edited:
Finally he posts some pics.:) Pretty update. Love the second to last one.

Is it me or is fm.net multimedia section kind of quiet compared to last game? Even 6-12 months after Forza 3 launched it was still more active. Certainly the first 6 months of Forza 3 were very active.

That last shot is breathtaking! I really must get out to that location and start shooting there soon.

What a great mix of shots ! Love the abstract one on the top right and the Alps shots are just gorgeous! Fantastic work!

Nice work! The last 2 are superb are there any major difference between FM3 and 4? I might have to pick this up next week!

What a great, great start Jamie :) You show very well how good Forza 4 is!!! i´m enjoying quite much the 1st and last shots, the capture of the car is fantastic if you ask me 👍

Lets see what you do next :)

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Turn 10 Photomode Contest - Week 1 & 2

Click for the full size

More Lambo´s :D 👍
Anyway good composition on both photos, with great action specially on the 1st Jamie :)

NTX
More Lambo´s :D 👍
Anyway good composition on both photos, with great action specially on the 1st Jamie :)
Cheers

----

Preview - Photoshopped

6263157024_1c763cf895.jpg

Ooh, good combination! That shot reminds me of Deep Forest from GT5!
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

News

After a bit of deciding, I have decided to change my contest entry for week 2.​

You already know what I´ve said about these shots on FM.Net :D
But I can say once more this is one of a hell of update, beautiful and artistic!! :)

Nice update, I like the tunnel shot the most.
I wanted to spend more time on the tunnel shot, but time was getting on a bit.

NTX
You already know what I´ve said about these shots on FM.Net :D
But I can say once more this is one of a hell of update, beautiful and artistic!! :)
Thanks for the comment and visit.

Fourth stock photo is my favorite. Loving that bit of shrubbery. 👍
My thoughts exactly.
Cheers

----

PMC & PMC 2.0 - Week 1

Click for the full size

Turn 10 Photomode Contest - Week 3

Click for the full size

Wow :crazy: Lovely shots, great to see that you are still producing such wonderful artwork 👍

The Turn 10 Contest entry is very good looking!! Agressive looking, and very fast!!! Also, Kudos to the other two entries, I´m sure they will do quite fine in the polls :)

Latest Posts

Back