Pebb's Photomode Zone | 19/08: Lexus LFA

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 94 comments
I very much like the perspective in the second, reminds me of a Automobile ad in a magazine.

Anything throwing you off in phoomode, or is it that similar that you can just jump right in as if you popped in FM4?

Man those shots are crisp, always enjoy your work.
Thank You :)

I very much like the perspective in the second, reminds me of a Automobile ad in a magazine.
Anything throwing you off in phoomode, or is it that similar that you can just jump right in as if you popped in FM4?
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

_______

Click for the full size
_______

#1 > #3) Exposure Fusion
#4) Photoshopped
#5 > #6) Stock

Contest Entries & Rejects

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | T10 PMC, W1 Entries
#4 | T10 PMC, W1 Reject
#5 > #7 | T10 PMC, W14
#8 > #10 | T10 PMC, W15
#11 > #12 | T10 PMC, Week AA
#13 > #15 | T10 PMC, Week AC
#16 > #18 | T10 PMC, Week AD
#19 > #21 | T10 PMC, Week AE
#22 > #24 | T10 PMC, Week AF
#25 > #27 | T10 PMC, Week AG
#28 > #30 | T10 PMC, Week AH​

Last edited:
News - Next Update

I am delaying my next update, due to the lack of comments on my first proper update. However that isn't the only reason for delaying it, because I have some Christmas requests to work on.

TVR, it is dog slow on this side, as I am sure you are well aware. Looking forward to the next post though.

You have shown the power of the new generation of consoles. Maybe not all of it, but enough so we understand what we're in for. 👍 I'm not a fan of how fisheyed the second shot is, seems like it makes everything look sort of awkward. But other than that, I like pretty much everything I see. 👍

Beautiful F12 shots mate! 👍

I love the softness in the tail light shot, and the stunning architectural backdrop in the first shot.

Can't wait to see more from you later.;)

The wide-angle shot next to the river in Prague. 👍

The artistic style of your F12 close-ups is eye catching too.

Shots 2 and 4 of the recent shot do it for me. 👍

I think No. 4 takes the cake though; the lens flare subtly offsets the detail in the rear lamps but it isn't distracting whatsoever. I can look at the entire image and not be distracted by any one aspect of it.

I keep coming close to unliking posts because I go to click "like" and realize I already have.

Love the mystery behind that first shot, But maybe with some lower contrast to make that light source softer. I could say the same thing with the second shot. Love the angles on the last two shots. I guess that FM5 logo is a pain in the a** huh.

Love the mystery behind that first shot, But maybe with some lower contrast to make that light source softer. I could say the same thing with the second shot. Love the angles on the last two shots. I guess that FM5 logo is a pain in the a** huh.
It can be a challenge to remove the watermark, when the watermark is placed over certain areas from time to time. Other then that, thanks for the in-depth comment.

:bowdown:Really nice shots I especially like the second one
Thanks for leaving a comment.

Click for the full size

#1 & 2) Stock
#3 > 7) Photoshopped

Love the depth of field in the close up shots. Solid shots all around. What bothered me in the sixth shot is that the car is in the shadows which kind of makes it not the center of attention, maybe if you pushed it aside towards the light it would've been better. Just my 2 cents anyway.

Looking at these made me pee on myself a little. Dam! You have awakened something in me...Jealousy. The way you use color and light is...humbling. That open door Ferrari is my fave.

Each shot holds it's own, as they are all flawless.:bowdown:

I did not know you were an Animal, a Beast. OMFG! Where have I been that I missed these babies?

Innovative, simple, yet complex, and very inspiring.

(Click!) just stole some ideas. I can't look away!:crazy:

(Applause):gtpflag:

I can't pin my finger on it, but something about the saturated yellow in the first shot is catching my eye. The third shot is interesting too. Almost like a pinhole effect.

The lens flare and the reflection off the rubber on the track in that second shot is gorgeous.

Back