Pebb's Photomode Zone | 19/08: Lexus LFA

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 94 comments
I wish theyd listen to the fans and have it so you can have more than one car in a shot for photomode... Also a couple of more locations like the ones in forza 4 would be nice.... Nice Shot TVR.. The P1 is a great car to shoot

Agreed, two car shots would have been nice. For a filler, it's a nice study of the two siblings.

I wish theyd listen to the fans and have it so you can have more than one car in a shot for photomode... Also a couple of more locations like the ones in forza 4 would be nice.... Nice Shot TVR.. The P1 is a great car to shoot
Thanks for the comment and in-depth comment.

VXR
Agreed, two car shots would have been nice. For a filler, it's a nice study of the two siblings.
Cheers

Click for the full size

#1 > #6) Stock

A great set - with the long shot on the blue paint a real winner - but it's the last, wing shot that I enjoy the most. It seems silly but it's almost leather-like in its texture. The depth of field resembling the grain and the light resembling baseball stitching. An abstract interpretation, of course.

Liking the forth shot in the last set. Logo is getting in the way a bit on the others.

Does the Forza logo ever disappear for a brief moment when you take a photo like it did in FM4? Any chance to use a capture card?

Awesome set! I love the P1, wish this car was in GT6. I think each shot has superb composition.👍 I can see that the Forza watermark can be a pain to work with since it's so massive. Anyway, looking forward to part 2.

Click for the full size

#1 > #7)
Photoshopped
#8) Stock Shot​

___________________​

VXR
A great set - with the long shot on the blue paint a real winner - but it's the last, wing shot that I enjoy the most. It seems silly but it's almost leather-like in its texture. The depth of field resembling the grain and the light resembling baseball stitching. An abstract interpretation, of course.
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

Superb work as usual, can't wait to see part 2. 👍
Thanks for such a rare visit.

Awesome set! I love the P1, wish this car was in GT6. I think each shot has superb composition.👍 I can see that the Forza watermark can be a pain to work with since it's so massive. Anyway, looking forward to part 2.
There is always a slim chance, that the car could show up in future DLC. However at the end of the day, it comes down to licensing.

Liking the forth shot in the last set. Logo is getting in the way a bit on the others.

Does the Forza logo ever disappear for a brief moment when you take a photo like it did in FM4? Any chance to use a capture card?
I haven't really thought about using one of my capture devices, because I prefer having a 1080p stock image to work with.

#5 and 6 do it for me, in total, a very nice set.

Amazing, nice other shots as well.​
Cheers 👍

The McLaren sets are very impressive with a great art of framing especially 👍 the first shot could be a cover for the game :)
Great angles and very good work on light in your last set :cheers:

Click for the full size

#1) > #5) Photoshopped​

___________________​

VXR
Love your angles in those shots. Nice to see race photos, actually.
Beautiful set, really like the lighting effects 👍
Cheers

The McLaren sets are very impressive with a great art of framing especially 👍 the first shot could be a cover for the game :)
Great angles and very good work on light in your last set :cheers:
It is good to see, another in-depth comment from you.​

Last edited:
You've gone bold with the saturation in this set and you've absolutely nailed it. The multitude of hues on the liveries really pop.

Love the last 2 shots from your latest set!👍 The cool toning works well with the bright liveries. They look sick!

Love the theme of the P1 shot. That bold line on the side is highlighted really well.

I always look forward to your sets, the composition's in them are always so perfect.

I love the shine of the carbon fiber in the last photo, but The lighting seems a bit much for me. I loved the lighting you used in the first photo from the last batch, but I feel if you had used that approach, the details wouldn't have been so pronounced.

I need to start doing sets with multiple cars, mine are always so lonely with just a single car.

I'm always impressed by your style. I can't stop scrolling up and back down to here, for crying out loud. :P

Click for the full size

#1 > #4 | Photoshopped
#5 | Stock
____________________________________​

I always look forward to your sets, the composition's in them are always so perfect.

I love the shine of the carbon fiber in the last photo, but The lighting seems a bit much for me. I loved the lighting you used in the first photo from the last batch, but I feel if you had used that approach, the details wouldn't have been so pronounced.

I need to start doing sets with multiple cars, mine are always so lonely with just a single car.
Thanks for posting another in-depth comment.

I'm always impressed by your style. I can't stop scrolling up and back down to here, for crying out loud. :P
It is good to see, that you have finally come out of hiding. 👍

Latest Posts

Back