TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 26/12: Four Christmas Requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 146 comments
Thanks for both comments.

Preview | Photoshopped

8449814226_7491fe88b4.jpg

You did the Mantide justice. That is one weird looking car, but you made it look stunning.

I like #2 especially.

Loving the Huayra set, especially shots 1 and 4. 👍
It is good to see you around this way. 👍

You did the Mantide justice. That is one weird looking car, but you made it look stunning.

I like #2 especially.
Thanks for the comment and visit.

Click for the full size

#1) > #4) Photoshopped

Excuse my absence in not commenting in here. I haven't followed Forza as much seeing as I don't own it.

But man so many great shots, lots of briliiant stuff. Interesting comps, light and shadow, colours, abstract and minimal and well toned images too. Just lots of variety and quality shot making. :eek: 👍

I really hope GT includes some similar capabilites to it's photomode, I'd love to be able to some of the stuff you've done.

Your latest batch is very nice. What a car, all shots are great but I like 2 & 4 the most. Works great in black & white. 👍

GPR
Excuse my absence in not commenting in here. I haven't followed Forza as much seeing as I don't own it.

But man so many great shots, lots of briliiant stuff. Interesting comps, light and shadow, colours, abstract and minimal and well toned images too. Just lots of variety and quality shot making. :eek: 👍

I really hope GT includes some similar capabilites to it's photomode, I'd love to be able to some of the stuff you've done.

Your latest batch is very nice. What a car, all shots are great but I like 2 & 4 the most. Works great in black & white. 👍
It is good to see, another in-depth comment from you. 👍

Click for the full size

#1) > #4) Photoshopped
#5) > #6) Stock

Last edited:

Click for the full size

#1) > #7) Photoshopped
#8) FM.net PMC W85

Click for the full size

Great Raventon shots :drool: The most favorite shot is #4 :drool: 2 lambos looks so sweet.
Warthog and Bentley shots are great too. Close-up shots are just perfect 👍

But when I saw Mantide, I almost lost my jaw :drool: Fantstic work !

Dat Porsche update and Zagato gets me drooling! I'm not particulary fond of Reventon but you make it look good. Especially the fourth and seventh. 👍

Click for the full size

#1) > #2) Stock
#3) > #5) Photoshopped

Great Raventon shots :drool: The most favorite shot is #4 :drool: 2 lambos looks so sweet.
Warthog and Bentley shots are great too. Close-up shots are just perfect 👍

But when I saw Mantide, I almost lost my jaw :drool: Fantstic work !
Cheers

Dat Porsche update and Zagato gets me drooling! I'm not particulary fond of Reventon but you make it look good. Especially the fourth and seventh. 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

Nice stuff once again Jamie. In both your last sets. I really like the close ups and minimal shots. Especially 5 & 6 of the Raventon set. 👍

Also like the colour vibrancy of the HKS shots. 👍

GPR
Nice stuff once again Jamie. In both your last sets. I really like the close ups and minimal shots. Especially 5 & 6 of the Raventon set. 👍
Also like the colour vibrancy of the HKS shots. 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

Click for the full size

#1) > #5) Photoshopped
#6) Stock

I absolutely love those close up shots mate!:drool:

Stunning lighting in the first 3 shots & the first two have great composition and beautiful, strong vivid colours.

Thank You

Furia636's FM.net Christmas Request

Click for the full size

#1) HDRI
#2) > #3) Photoshopped

jose2g's FM.net Christmas Request

Click for the full size

#1) HDRI
#2) > #3) Photoshopped

LazarusJackson's FM.net Christmas Request

Click for the full size

#1 & #2) Photoshopped
#3) Exposure Fusion

Last edited:
GPR
The 2nd shot Exposure Fusion of the 458 is great, really like it. 👍
I have fixed the 458 info, after a small mistake was made.

evomunk's FM.net Christmas Request

Click for the full size

#1 & #3) Photoshopped
#2) Exposure Fusion

The fish eye looks like too much to me in that second to last MP4-12C GT3 shot. Every other shot in these two request sets is just awesome though. 👍 The detail shots are my favourites, and the abstract, and the first 350Z captures really nice movement. :drool:

Back