TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Woah, first time watching your pics, artistic work the pleasent way, so many great shots, top quality, now I know my pics are crap when watching yours.

Nato_777
Good things come to those who wait - and if it's coming from you then we know it's going to be good so I'm happy to wait. ;)
Thanks for the comment.

HaerBev
Woah, first time watching your pics, artistic work the pleasent way, so many great shots, top quality, now I know my pics are crap when watching yours.
I use to be pretty bad at one point, during the GT4 photomode days. However after a few months I improved, so all I can say is this:

"Keep taking shots and then you will improve over time. Also reading up a range of aspects in photography, like rule of thirds can help out."

Last edited:
Nice to have some news. Take your time, still waiting :)
This week could be busy for me, seeing how I have told a female at work that I fancy her. But before anyone asks, it was done with a letter instead of using speech.

Bonus Preview | HDRI
8656408406_9d6244453a_o.jpg

Extra info

At the moment the update is still 50/50 in terms of being released next week, due to one of the images containing quite a few cars. However I am hoping to have all the shots needed for such a image by this weekend at the earliest.

Along with that the full update should contain between 3-5 main shots, while containing some shots that aren't heavy edits. But in the total the full update should have a maximum number of 10 shots, even if this is a rough estimate.

Member for 10 years Milestone & Celebration Update - Part 1 | Info Version

10 years on the 23rd of April, my current GTP account was created in the afternoon after finishing a day of school. And ever since then, I have looked towards doing my own image style in a range of games from GT4, all the way to the modern games like GT5 or FM4 for instance.

However while GTPlanet has been my main home for photomode shots, that didn't stop me from creating a range of galleries on other forums.

My top 10 - GT5 Shots

Galleries & YouTube: GT4, GTHD & GT5: Prologue - Two Index Posts | FM3 | FM4 | Forza Horizon | A range of Xbox 360 games | Flickr, Photography, YouTube

Closing thoughts:

While the first part will not have any new shots, I am hoping to get the second part out in the near future. However it won't be released until the main shot for part 2 is complete, which is far from finished.

Nice pic :drool: Looking forward to the full res shots :) 👍
Yep. What ShaolinMasta said.

Usual quality work, Jamie. ;) 👍
Good looking preview, can't wait for the rest.
Thanks for all three comments.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the 10 years! :cheers: I love the top 10 you've chosen, I haven't seen some of those before and the starry night sky photo is a beauty.

Congratulations, Jamie! Here's to another 10 years! :cheers:

Every single picture represents your unique photography and post-editing style. I'm absolutely blown away by the quality of all of these, even though I remember most of them. :bowdown: 👍

Those are definitely some of your best pieces ever and I remember them well, a very fine selection indeed. :drool: Congrats on 10 years @ the planet. Hope there is many more. 👍

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

News - Where on earth is part 2

As some people will know, I have been a bit on and off with the second part due to a lot of great games being out. However since I completed a few in the last 2-6 weeks, that has allowed me to resume work on the second part.

----
Do you have a new release date for the second part? I am now aiming for August, which has a 85% chance of happening.

Are you sure, that the second part will not turn into something like vaporware? Yes

Is there any shots, that have been a bit on and off for you? There is one shot, which will contain a lot of cars in a poster layout.

How many cars will be in such a shot? Quite a few

How large will such a shot be? If all goes to plan and the shots aren't resized by much, then it could be the size of a real poster.

Will it take a while to put all of the cars together? It shouldn't take as long as some of the shots.

Will you be throwing the rule book out of the window and revealing one more preview? Not really, because it could allow me to add some extra shots for the second part.

Are you planning on releasing a new FM4 or FH update anytime soon? My next one could be released in August.

Thanks, I think that answered all of my questions. :sly:

Looking forward to the poster - sounds like a lot of work! :)

Thanks, I think that answered all of my questions. :sly:

Looking forward to the poster - sounds like a lot of work! :)
Thanks for the in-depth comment

I'm really looking forward to this. 👍
SVX
Congratulations on the milestone, Jamie, I look forward to part two. 👍
Cheers

News - 17th August

At the moment, I am thinking about releasing the poster shot at a later date. And because of this part 2, may be released at a earlier date.

----

Why would you look into releasing the poster shot, later this year? Just like before, it all comes down to time of course.

How far into the poster shot are you? I am now at the stage, where I am blending each car with the colour background.

Are you happy about doing a third part? Not really, because it has thrown all of my plans out of the window.

Any news on when the final two parts are releasing? If the poster isn't completed by next week, then part 2 will be released before the end of August. While part 3 could be out by September or October.

Have you got any new Forza related updates planned for August or September? I am looking to release two in September.

Last edited:
Watching your pics is a bit like going to an art gallery, the nightsky shot is the best I've seen till now. The Eiger tunnel, the bluish mountains wow it rocks !

Click for the full size

#1) HDRI
#2 > #5) Photoshopped

Milestone Update - Part: 2/3
___________________​

@ HaerBev: Thank You :)

Last edited:
I missed these earlier but finally got around to having a look. Some pretty good stuff Jamie.

I quite like the abstract nature of the second shot, something aobut it captivates me.

The car group edits are decent I quite like the positional composition you went with for the second one. 👍

These are brilliant! Love the multi-car images - so well executed and elegant on the simple white background. :bowdown: :)

GPR
I missed these earlier but finally got around to having a look. Some pretty good stuff Jamie.

I quite like the abstract nature of the second shot, something about it captivates me.

The car group edits are decent I quite like the positional composition you went with for the second one. 👍
I have always wanted to do a multi-car shot, that is taken through any kind of foliage.

These are brilliant! Love the multi-car images - so well executed and elegant on the simple white background. :bowdown: :)
The earlier version had more cars, but it didn't work in the end.

Click for the full size

#1) PMC 2.0 - Week 118
#2) PMC - Week 124
#3) PMC 2.0 - Week 124
#4) PMC 2.0 - Week 126
#5) PMC 2.0 - Week 122
#6) PMC 2.0 - Week 128
#7) PMC 2.0 - Week 121
#8) PMC 2.0 - Week 134
#9) PMC 2.0 - Week 141
#10) PMC - Week 130
#11) PMC 2.0 - Week 125