Jbnissan2367 Messages 61 G-Boro, NC Messages Beach2323 Feb 25, 2012 #1 Nobody have one I can borrow for the second drift event? I just can't quite seem to make it happen with my cars... Thanks
Nobody have one I can borrow for the second drift event? I just can't quite seem to make it happen with my cars... Thanks
Thenextbob Messages 1,208 Bobs Land Messages e.e Y have Xbox??? Feb 25, 2012 #2 Jbnissan2367 Nobody have one I can borrow for the second drift event? I just can't quite seem to make it happen with my cars... Thanks Click to expand... Why don't you buy a NCD TVR and try making a drift tune for it?Making a drift tune isn't that hard :/
Jbnissan2367 Nobody have one I can borrow for the second drift event? I just can't quite seem to make it happen with my cars... Thanks Click to expand... Why don't you buy a NCD TVR and try making a drift tune for it?Making a drift tune isn't that hard :/
Jbnissan2367 Messages 61 G-Boro, NC Messages Beach2323 Feb 25, 2012 #3 What's the basic setup for a drift tune?
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Feb 25, 2012 #4 Thenextbob Why don't you buy a NCD TVR and try making a drift tune for it?Making a drift tune isn't that hard :/ Click to expand... Cos tvr speed 12 is beast for driftchallenges..
Thenextbob Why don't you buy a NCD TVR and try making a drift tune for it?Making a drift tune isn't that hard :/ Click to expand... Cos tvr speed 12 is beast for driftchallenges..
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Feb 25, 2012 #5 Jbnissan2367 Nobody have one I can borrow for the second drift event? I just can't quite seem to make it happen with my cars... Thanks Click to expand... Bleh, I never was able to drift with that car, buy a Viper '02, change oil and set track on fire with that beast 👍
Jbnissan2367 Nobody have one I can borrow for the second drift event? I just can't quite seem to make it happen with my cars... Thanks Click to expand... Bleh, I never was able to drift with that car, buy a Viper '02, change oil and set track on fire with that beast 👍
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Feb 25, 2012 #6 I put my BEAST on share later today,but its very hard to drift..Just use gears 4,5 and last corner 6.. I hitted easily over 21k
I put my BEAST on share later today,but its very hard to drift..Just use gears 4,5 and last corner 6.. I hitted easily over 21k