TVR-RM World Championship. ( IN NEED OF NEW DRIVERS)

  • Thread starter Thread starter STEG-13
  • 852 comments
  • 39,238 views
So ...where we racing tonight?
 
wich track??? i must test
 
fuij??
 
Fuji I would think as it was cancelled last time
 
do you think fuji??
 
Yeah I reckon so tony
 
Fuji Speedway F it is. Just started the lounge. Please add me if needed: GTP_Toffe
 
A handful of people showed up but we raced anyway. This car combined with this circuit is brilliant fun 👍
I won't be taking part in any further races in the tvr untill the new year I'm afraid. Hope Steg gets his new PS3 by then ;)
 
I'm interested in joining u guys, but it depends on what time the race is held.

psn: g_knap

Edit:
Found the time, I'm in if you approve.
 
then we start next yeahr the championchip or??
i find that is the best solution
 
then we start next yeahr the championchip or??
i find that is the best solution

I also think this seems to be the best solution right now... Steg, we need your input on this, after all, you started this series! :)
 
then we start next yeahr the championchip or??
i find that is the best solution

I also think this seems to be the best solution right now... Steg, we need your input on this, after all, you started this series! :)

👍
 
I think we schould start for the new Sasion a new Theard or??
 
As I think most people have understood, the series is on hold for now, no race today...
 
No News???
 
Maybe we can drive together.
Just lets drive its a great Car Great series.
Maybe we can get 5 People i ask my friend.
That he drive today ok??
 
Maybe we can drive together.
Just lets drive its a great Car Great series.
Maybe we can get 5 People i ask my friend.
That he drive today ok??

In fact there is no scheduled race this week... I had forgotten about that. Take a look at the first page, next scheduled race is on January 4th (La Sarthe).
 
OK lets see that we drive next week.
 
I'm up for joining the series but i have to see how my schedule will be ill update you on this, tony ;)
 
I'm up for joining the series but i have to see how my schedule will be ill update you on this, tony ;)

Verry good to hear that Mate.
I hope that we can drive next week.
Do you have a TVR??
 
not yet m8, ill buy one when my guests leave
 
Honestly where is steg? :(
 
I hope he come for next Race
 
Can we drive tomorrow??
Babaulu drive also then we have more Drivers.
 
I saw steg come on ps3
 
Man, I was hoping this series was still going on. I love the RM TVR. So much in fact I have one for racing and one for drifting.
 
Seems people want to race, so I'll host the race tomorrow at 21.00GMT in my lounge. The track is La Sarthe '05.
 
Thats good.
 
How many Laps we drive??
 
Back