TVR Speed 12 (formula red)/Saleen S7 (silver)

  • Thread starter Thread starter two2enns
  • 10 comments
  • 762 views
Messages
17
United States
United States
Messages
forgetit
TVR Speed 12, formula red pearl, 50.6 miles
Saleen S7,silver, 15147 miles

Looking for a worthwhile ticket, or anything that catches my eye
 
i want the S7! what about ticket 22? or look at my garage online. maybe you'll like somthing
 
I'll trade you the Speed 12 for a viper srt10 acr '08
 
Zobi, I'll do it for the lvl 22 ticket. Sending a friend request...
 
i sent you a reply i just dident know it was you. ok then ill probably will be able to trade you tonight. i just dont know exactly when
 
ok, thnx Zob!
Cornerstoner, no tickets?
 
Is the TVR already traded? If not I'm interested.
 
Interested in Speed 12

Would you see my garage?

thanx
 
The TVR speed 12 is pending to Cornerstoner. Drifter, you are "on deck" if that falls thru.
Saleen S7 is also still available!
 
Back