TVR speed 12 wanted bad!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benjamino72
  • 12 comments
  • 1,092 views
Messages
36
This was my first ever post so sorry that it said available I meant wanted
 
Last edited:
And it says available.
 
What Finduszip is trying to say in as little words as possible is that you made a mistake in the creation of your thread. You accidentally tagged it as "Available" when what you really needed was to say "Wanted". If you go back to your first post and click on Edit, then select Go Advanced, you will get an option that will let you correct that problem. See Finduszip, would that have been that hard to have said in the first place?👍

With that being said are you looking for a 0/0/0 car or is a used one okay? Also, do you have any tickets to trade? :)
 
I don't mind about condition but I don't have any tickets, is there any car you want ATM?
 
I have 6 of them...PappyJack9 submit friend request...need Cuda in return O miles


The OP made a mistake with this thread but instead of correcting that mistake he started a new thread at:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239360

From the looks of it he has a Speed 12 lined up. While I normally hate thread-jacking with a passion since it looks like the OP has dumped this thread and started another one I would be interested in a Speed 12 myself. I have several 'Cudas that are 0/0/0 and I would gladly trade you one of them for a Speed 12. If you have a Speed 12 that is 0/0/0 send me a FR at AFTAC_99104. Can trade in about 4 hours. :)
 
Hey start up your own thread :(

Got your attention at least, didn't I? :)

And nice to see you finally got around to updating and correcting your error. 👍 Why you couldn't have done that in the first place instead of creating a new thread is beyond me.
 
Benjamino72
By the way what is cudas?

Did you find a speed 12? I am looking for a NSX-R lm prototype roadcar. If you have and want to trade, let me know.
 
@ PappyJack9

I have a zero mile Cuda. I'd like to trade it to you for a Speed 12.
Add me: JuveraTj
 
I have never seen a speed 12 in UCD ever since GT5 was launch. I have seen more 2j and 2d than speed 12 or S7
 
Back