TVR's wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil bell
  • 88 comments
  • 4,433 views
You know the shelby cobra from the ncd?If you can grab me one of those and send a titanium racing exhaust+weight stage 1 seperately as parts,we gotta deal!
 
Sounds good to me when can you trade. Also what colour.
 
Blue with white stripes,Thanks!
 
updated again...
 
(S) Mercedes-Benz CL600 '00 for 5 parts now.PM if interested :)
 
I'm interested in your audi quattro '82.
I can only offer at the moment my BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ‘04 or C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
 
Sorry mate,not quite my cuppa tea,cos Im gonna get the premium Blitz Skyline if I can:)
 
I want to get rid of those s2000's
 
S2000 type V (00) MUST GO! I'll give a fully tuned Honda Integra RM for that
 
S2000 type V (00) MUST GO! I'll give a fully tuned Honda Integra RM for that
Sounds very nice.What else you got?If theres nothing else I'd like to know the weight and power of the Integra RM.:)
 
Oooops double posted, sorry.
 
You have any matte for my gold chrome
 
The Integras Power is 453bhp affter full rebuild. I can trade on Thursday i'm booked today and tomorrow
 
The Integras Power is 453bhp affter full rebuild. I can trade on Thursday i'm booked today and tomorrow

453 is abit high in an FF but better than having that un-used S2000 around I guess.I'll also accept parts if you can't trade that Integra,looking to tune my VW bus too.Whenever you're ready PM me and we'll do a deal.:)
 
I can throw in a Turbo with the Integra
 
You know that Murcielago LP670 from the NCD?Yep.:sly:

That's fine with me what colour? Your still on my friends list. So we have a deal, 16th of April.
 
That's fine with me what colour? Your still on my friends list. So we have a deal, 16th of April.

Ah,excellent.Yes deal.:)I would like it in black if possible and no un-removable mods.Last car I need for my lambo collection.
 
Looking for LV21 ticket.
 
Looking for a Lexus LFA...
 
Can also get anything sendable from ocd.
 
Looking for TVRs at the moment, especially the Cerbera speed 6! Can send anything from NCD or OCD.
 
Last edited:
Back