Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway 150 Miles

Indonesia
Jakarta
Phew... I complete this race using only A - Spec. My hands pretty tired.

GRID : MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car `89 919 BHP
Audi R8 Race Car `01
Nissan R89C Race Car `89
Pescarolo Curage C60 Race Car `03
Playstation Pescarolo C60 Race Car '04
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car `89

Lap 1 - 39 : After The race starts I Overtake the Pescarolo Duo And R8. I hold my 3rd position till Lap 10 and finally Catch up with the Minolta and R89C. I Hold my 1st till my Tires, Nitrous And FUEL OUT Which is lap 39. after My FUEL Gauge Empty ( No Blocks ) In the last corner before start line I don't PIT STOP. And Keep Forward. And Accident suddenly happens in lap 40.

Lap 40 : When I Proceed in the 1st corner My Speed Suddenly DROPPED To 180 and to 80 Km/H. My Gap with the 2nd ( that R8 Overtake The minolta ) Was 10 Seconds and I falled To 6th position. That was crazy. I try get my car to the pit and i tried to get my back of my car hitted by another car. that Failed to increase the speed to my car. When at the pits, i get +2 Laps by that R8. After it I chase that car. Damn it.

Lap 41 - 100 : After my car exit the pit i chase it with hi speed. i do several mistakes that i repeat like hit the wall at 1 and 2nd corner. but i actually catch up the minolta at lap 75, but That car is not at position 1. when time to go to the pit at lap 78, I was first at the pit. the minolta is a lap to go to the pit after me. i falled to position 4 and catch back my position 2 till lap 90. the R8 go to the pit at lap 95 and i took back my 1st place. That time my both hands is really tired. At lap 98 I Get everyone + 1 Lap. that time, my car was so damned. FUEL 5 Blocks , Tires Already orange. now i win the race.

Result : MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car `89 : 50'21.679
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car `89 : --'--_---
Audi R8 Race Car `01 : : --'--_---
Nissan R89C Race Car `89 : : --'--_---
Pescarolo Curage C60 Race Car `03 : 50'35.526
Playstation Pescarolo C60 Race Car `04 : : --'--_---

My Fastest Lap : 27.631

Last edited by a moderator:
Back