supersteveo Messages 190 Messages Elite_bob Feb 22, 2011 #1 As above really, garage available in sig, can trade tomorrow
gt steve Messages 108 Messages donkey_dic Feb 22, 2011 #2 I have NSX and can trade tomorrow i want your type r touring car. I have coloured X1'S and matte red as well if you want
I have NSX and can trade tomorrow i want your type r touring car. I have coloured X1'S and matte red as well if you want
supersteveo Messages 190 Messages Elite_bob Feb 22, 2011 #3 gt steve I have NSX and can trade tomorrow i want your type r touring car. I have coloured X1'S and matte red as well if you want Click to expand... sounds good, what do you want for the paint and X2010's?
gt steve I have NSX and can trade tomorrow i want your type r touring car. I have coloured X1'S and matte red as well if you want Click to expand... sounds good, what do you want for the paint and X2010's?
gt steve Messages 108 Messages donkey_dic Feb 22, 2011 #4 supersteveo sounds good, what do you want for the paint and X2010's? Click to expand... I will send paint for nothing if we trade i have Chrome and all mattes I want 120 touring will trade for X1 can only do one trade a day
supersteveo sounds good, what do you want for the paint and X2010's? Click to expand... I will send paint for nothing if we trade i have Chrome and all mattes I want 120 touring will trade for X1 can only do one trade a day
supersteveo Messages 190 Messages Elite_bob Feb 22, 2011 #5 gt steve I will send paint for nothing if we trade i have Chrome and all mattes I want 120 touring will trade for X1 can only do one trade a day Click to expand... ok, 23rd Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car --> type r touring car 24th Coloured x2010 (???) --> 120 touring If thats good with you?
gt steve I will send paint for nothing if we trade i have Chrome and all mattes I want 120 touring will trade for X1 can only do one trade a day Click to expand... ok, 23rd Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car --> type r touring car 24th Coloured x2010 (???) --> 120 touring If thats good with you?