TwistedFMJ's Gallery ~ Update 11.0+12.0- S2000 and A Few More Drifting Pics!

• Thread starter TwistedFMJ
  • 43 comments
TwistedFMJ
GTPlanetGalleryBanner-1-1.png

Here's my Photobucket album, please comment. These pictures are old and new. :)

Check for featured pictures of mine when looking down deeper into this thread.
UPDATE: Make sure you go into the sub-albums I have sorted out to see the pictures.
Sub-Albums:
Drifting
Racing
Photo Travel

Last edited:
Like the colour on the green Viper, looks like a beast. The pink drift cars are funny, nice update.
Pleas visit if you have the time.

Those SP1 looks great. Really captured the ginormousness if the ring with the one with the roller coaster. I really like the first one too, it's got a great feel to it. Would look perfectly real if it wasen't for those jagged background fences and road lines.

Those SP1 looks great. Really captured the ginormousness if the ring with the one with the roller coaster. I really like the first one too, it's got a great feel to it. Would look perfectly real if it wasen't for those jagged background fences and road lines.

Thanks, and yeah I agree. The jaggies really are annoying when I'm taking pictures full of smoke.

Great pictures. The Ferrari coming over the brow of the hill is by far my favourite.

Nice update 👍

Tell me - why have all your pictures (except the recent update) disappeared?

"This image or video has been moved or deleted" :(

Nice update 👍

Tell me - why have all your pictures (except the recent update) disappeared?

"This image or video has been moved or deleted" :(

I moved them, now I need to find them in my new sub-albums.
Relinked the Pictures back to normal.

Last edited:
Definitely could use a boost in exposure and a deeper depth of field on the wider angled shots - wish I could drift like that though, thanks for sharing :)

Fantastic drift! Great shots also, the second to last shot is my favourite.

Latest Posts

Back