Two Drink Minimum and Bizarre Creations, 4/24/12

• Thread starter arora
  • 41 comments

arora

(Banned)
Hello my fellow photo mode crazed addicts, decided this might be a good idea to keep some things organized and maybe share a few craptastic compositions. I'll do my best to keep it tidy and have some sense of order :P

I've been lurking around this area for a while now and do my best to beg, borrow, meaning steal all you guys' good ideas and techniques, so without further adieu..

Clickable 8C's

Well that's a start for now :cheers:

Last edited:
From the thread title I was expecting this to be a more Salvador Dali-like gallery.
new5_muttley.gif

Nice shots Erik, I like the 1st, 4th and last one. 👍

From the thread title I was expecting this to be a more Salvador Dali-like gallery.
new5_muttley.gif

Nice shots Erik, I like the 1st, 4th and last one. 👍

Don't worry GP, those will follow
Emoticon___animated_Nod_by_shaeffer007.gif
:lol:
And :cheers:

Beautiful HDR work, the last one is amazing :drool:

Thank you much kind sir, very nice to have some unexpected positive gtp guru feedback right from the get :)

Second set, I think I had more fun racing the car then shooting it tbh :lol: Slipped in some old school wrong ways of doing things as well, for my intertainment mostley.

Excellent gallery start Erik. 👍

Liking the 2nd and last Alfa most from that set. All the clio pics nice too. Can't pick a fav. :cool:

Very nice :cheers:

Thanks Jukka :D, been trying to keep it clean :embarrassed: (some priceless might be on the way though
index.php
)

Some fun at the ring :)

Just managed to get the calibra in there 👍

Back again :dopey: The first shot is a segway back to the hdr stuff from regular ring to pimpin' ring 👍

EDIT: Forgot to mention all but the vw are pan1, can work.

EDIT2: Ment to put a photo travel one too. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
DTMs at Nurb are awesome. Love the lighting and compositions in those. And DAT ALFA. :drool: :lol:

Nice shot of the pimpin' Ghia as well. The last two sets are also great. 👍

Some gimpy gimp work here searching for a cccl bb pick that wouldn't get me laughed out of the thread LOL Warning, some extreme unsharp mask and other out of control filters applied.

Last edited:
Excellent Gallery! Are they HDR? Because they look extremely artistic. 👍 :drool: However, may I point out one thing. You need a signature on your image, so other people can't steal them and claim it's theirs. Just a little logo of your username or something like that will do.

Skython
Excellent Gallery! Are they HDR? Because they look extremely artistic. However, may I point out one thing. You need a signature on your image, so other people can't steal them and claim it's theirs. Just a little logo of your username or something like that will do.

Well first off, thank you very much :bowdown: Yes most of the work in here is HDR with the exception of the nurb dtm/ghia, and of course the 512bb set, those are done with gimp and layer blends.

As for a sig, I'm still debating that one, I think I only have one image on the net with a sig and that is a 'shopped' car I made into a police unit. Sig'd it because I spent hours on end trying to figure out how to shop :lol:

Here is a non hdr kart I've been messin with because I'm planning on a 5 or 6 shoot of an f1 soon 👍

as with the rest, it's clickable​

EDIT: put up the last scrap shot in the bb set

EDIT2: And ffs, sorry SVX, glad you checked in :)

Last edited:
First off, cheers to you guys for the props and such 👍 :bowdown: Even one from Rob I missed the other day :embarrassed:

:cheers:

Well I got around to finishing the shaving deal set. I tried some different things I'm not used to so, whatever, hope some of you like it all the same.

Fantastic 512BB shots, also like the 3rd F1 and the last Camaro shot the most. 👍

Back