Two Lotus Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeeesf
  • 9 comments
  • 701 views
Messages
1,740
Messages
mikeesf, mike_esf2
These cars can have miles but no switches or mods
98 Lotus SE Lotus Racing Green Metallic and
Lotus 111s 03 in racing green metallic.

I can send tues/wed night any ticket or let me know what you would like
 
Hi mike ,

I certainly have the 98 Lotus SE Lotus Racing Green Metallic , need to check on the other.
 
Hi mike ,

I certainly have the 98 Lotus SE Lotus Racing Green Metallic , need to check on the other.

Thanks, let me know what you would like
 
Only one car I'm after now, can't remember if I've asked you before.
It's the Jensen interceptor in Brienz blue - don't mind miles but needs to be stock.
Btw checked out the other lotus for you - afraid don't have it.
 
Only one car I'm after now, can't remember if I've asked you before.
It's the Jensen interceptor in Brienz blue - don't mind miles but needs to be stock.
Btw checked out the other lotus for you - afraid don't have it.

I can get you that jensen
 
Brilliant - I'll send you the lotus later this evening.
Cheers.
 
Still needed offered car was the wrong color
 
I have the following car:

Lotus Espirit V8 SE '98 Racing Green Metallic.
Is this what you want? There is no Lotus in front of teh colour name. The car is 0/0/0
If so I can send on Saturday 3rd March.
I would like a level 3 ticket please.

Regards
 
I have the following car:

Lotus Espirit V8 SE '98 Racing Green Metallic.
Is this what you want? There is no Lotus in front of teh colour name. The car is 0/0/0
If so I can send on Saturday 3rd March.
I would like a level 3 ticket please.

Regards

needs to be the lotus racing green I have that one as well, thanks
 
Ok. Will keep an eye out for them.

Regards
 
Back